Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

STEVEN NAISMITH is facing an immediate one-match ban in the first high-profile case for the new SFA fast-track justice system.

But Rangers manager Ally McCoist is adamant his man is innocent and last night questioned the process which could see his in-form attacker ruled out of tomorrow's home game against Kilmarnock.

Naismith struck twice during the 4-0 weekend rout of Dunfermline but that was overshadowed by an off-the-ball incident involving Pars defender Austin McCann.

Ref Iain Brines and his assistants missed the clash but TV footage captured the Scotland star striking his opponent with an elbow and the images have set updated Hampden disciplinary wheels in motion.

Record Sport understands the SFA compliance officer will study the matter today and has until 3pm to decide if there is a case of excessive misconduct to answer under Article 14.4 of the new rulebook.

If the answer is yes, Rangers will be offered a fixed penalty of one match for the player by 3pm tomorrow which will be served against the Rugby Park outfit.

But should Naismith and his club refuse to accept that initial punishment an SFA judicial panel will convene later in the week and the penalty could be extended to two games or more.

Sfa chief executive Stewart Regan believes the updated rulebook, which was distributed to clubs on the eve of the season, offers transparency to all cases with details of offences and punishments laid out in black and white along with the workings of the system. But with a full-time compliance officer yet to be appointed the identity of the current interim incumbent of the post, who will decide Naismith's fate, is being kept under wraps by the SFA.

McCoist doesn't agree with such a mysterious scenario and said: "It's not strange. It's wrong.

"I don't want to talk about it until anything happens but that's like turning up in a courtroom and not seeing your jury.

"It shouldn't happen, effectively.

"I'll talk about it if it happens but there are rights and wrongs as to whether he is being singled out for a television match or whatever."

Speaking at the launch of the K-Park Training Academy, McCoist confessed he was still to see footage of the incident from East End Park.

Victim McCann backed Naismith after the match by calling the event an accident.

McCoist added: "I have spoken with Stevie Harvey (Rangers video man) who has seen it and I have also spoken with Naisy about it.

"He said their lad didn't make anything of it and that he was just trying to brush him aside. Steven is not an aggressive or violent boy."

McCoist, meanwhile, was thrilled at the new academy, which is the work of East Kilbride Community Trust.

He said: "I've known Paul and James Kean since we were at school and I'm really proud of the boys for helping to create this fantastic facility."

Not until he went to Rangers anyway. Same with Boyd.

I'm starting to really hate this horrible little cunt. Blatant fucking elbow and I hope he gets hammered to the full extent of the law although I'm not going to hold my breath. These ridiculous claims from McCoist in this article and from Davie Weir on last night's Sportscene were fucking embarrassing. He's not trying to "hold anyone off" or "brush anyone aside". He tried to and succeeded in lamping the poor cunt with his elbow.

I can only assume that the Dunfermline player was a star-struck hun because if that little cunt did that to me I would have fucking lost the plot. It's dirty and all-too-typical of this team of Huns.

Fuck of "Naisy" you horrible excuse for a human being. May you develop life-long chronic diarrhea.  :hammer: :hammer:

23u6dd3.gif

What's worse is Brines seems to be looking right fucking at it.  :hammer:

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has urged the Scottish Football Association not to single out Old Firm players for punishment in the new fastrack justice system that led to Steven Naismith being banned following an elbow caught on television cameras against Dunfermline.

Is McCoist actually trying to think of new ways to nauseate me? Fuck off you horrible cunt. If your players don't assault other players then they won't be "singled out" you fucking wankfuck.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Loving the passion of your hatred as expressed both posts above Tyrant. Couldn't agree more without the danger of being accused of homosexuality.

Not the same poofery that Ed Balls appears to have. His is more a victim of a gang rape at boarding school aged 12 or 13 whereas my sycophantising about your posts has only a slight hint of possibility that there's something more, something sinister behind my expressing approval like I would get noticed and earn your personal approval whereupon you would let me bugger you or I would get to suck you or whatever it is that poofs get up to.

That Naismith goal celebration leaves me perplexed. Or it would do if I cared enough about it. No energy left to think about it these days, the pursuance of Tyrant being the only thing on my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

From BBC

Rangers' non-executive directors John Greig and John McClelland have resigned from their posts at Ibrox.

The duo say that they have been isolated following Craig Whyte's takeover of the Ibrox club in May.

"These resignations have been communicated by letter to the chairman, Craig Whyte," read a statement.

"Both were of the opinion that since the change of ownership they have been excluded from participating in corporate governance at the club."

Greig captained Rangers during his playing days in the 1960s and 1970s, leading them to victory in the final of the European Cup Winners Cup in 1972.

The 69-year-old, who won 44 caps for Scotland, also managed Rangers between 1978 and 1983.

McClelland was chairman of the club between 2002 and 2004.

The resignations come one week after Rangers finance director Donald McIntyre officially stepped down from the board.

McIntyre and former chief executive Martin Bain were both suspended by the Scottish champions in May, shortly after Whyte completed his takeover.

McClelland and Greig survived that initial boardroom overhaul but their decisions to leave add to a growing list of off-field problems for Rangers.

The Scottish champions, who lead Motherwell by seven points at the top of the Scottish Premier League, are currently involved in two separate tax disputes with HM Revenue and Customs, while Bain is also suing the club for £1.3m in an unfair dismissal claim.

Last month, Bain had £480,000 of the club's assets frozen after a judge agreed there was "real and substantial risk of insolvency".

And McIntyre has since launched a legal bid to ring-fence £300,000 of the club's money pending a breach of contract case.

:wave:

Not sure what to make of all these shenanigans but it looks like he wants rid of every fucker that was there before.

God forbid I was a Hun, but if I was I would be mightly concerned about exactly what is going on behind closed doors at Ibrox.

The resignation of a legend such as Greig surely sends out a loud message that all is not well there.

Simply loving it :thumbsup:

God forbid I was a Hun, but if I was I would be mightly concerned about exactly what is going on behind closed doors at Ibrox.

The resignation of a legend such as Greig surely sends out a loud message that all is not well there.

Simply loving it :thumbsup:

Simply the best news perhaps?

Anyway, there's the counter view that Whyte is simply disposing of the very cunts that got them into this mess, or at least slept on the job whilst it was done. Either that or McClelland and Greig have seen impending financial oblivion and have got out. Far from clear but good to chuckle on the sidelines.

Simply the best news perhaps?

Anyway, there's the counter view that Whyte is simply disposing of the very cunts that got them into this mess, or at least slept on the job whilst it was done. Either that or McClelland and Greig have seen impending financial oblivion and have got out. Far from clear but good to chuckle on the sidelines.

I suspect the former, although have absolutely fuck all to base that on.  Problem for Whyte is that losing Greig is pretty bad PR for a support that already mistrust him.

Shame

Rangers FC has withdrawn "all co-operation" with the BBC over what it said were "repeated difficulties" with the broadcaster this season.

The Ibrox club said several instances of reporting on Rangers from the BBC had been "neither accurate or fair".

It also claimed that a BBC Scotland documentary, to be aired on Thursday, was "little more than a prejudiced muckraking exercise".

Rangers said the decision had been taken "reluctantly".

At the beginning of the Scottish football season in July, the editor of the BBC Six and Ten O'clock news apologised to Rangers over an "inappropriate edit" in a package about the cost of policing Old Firm matches.

Rangers had withdrawn co-operation after complaining that the item misrepresented its manager Ally McCoist.

The latest dispute comes days before a BBC documentary on Rangers, which was taken over by businessman Craig Whyte in May.

A statement on the club website said: "Rangers Football Club is withdrawing all co-operation with the BBC as of today. The decision has been taken due to the repeated difficulties the club has encountered with the BBC this season.

"The club was forced earlier in the season to suspend co-operation with the BBC over its serious misrepresentation of the club manager's position on violence and sectarianism.

"There have also been other instances where the BBC's reporting on the club's affairs has been neither accurate or fair."

The statement said that the BBC had been involved in making a documentary which appeared "to be little more than a prejudiced muckraking exercise".

The statement continued: "Efforts to ensure that reporting of the club's affairs should be balanced and fair appear to have been in vain.

"The club believes that the BBC has on a number of occasions now demonstrated a pre-determined negative attitude towards Rangers and its fans and its journalism has fallen well short of acceptable standards.

"The decision to end co-operation with the BBC has been taken very reluctantly but the club feels it has been left with no other option."

It just gets funnier and funnier.  Can you imagine if the huns did fold?  The tims would be fucked as well, one can't live without the other etc etc

Former Rangers director Donald McIntyre has won his legal bid to have £300,000 of the club's assets frozen pending a breach of contract case.

At the Court of Session in Edinburgh, judge Lord Hodge granted the move brought by Mr McIntyre's lawyers.

The same judge last month ring-fenced £480,000 over a case by the Rangers' former chief executive Martin Bain.

Speaking after the hearing, Mr McIntyre said he was "sad at the current circumstances" at Rangers.

After a brief hearing, at which Rangers were not represented, Lord Hodge granted the order to freeze the funds.

The judge was told that Mr McIntyre had been "kept on the hook" following his five-month suspension at Rangers.

This came after the club's ownership was taken over from Sir David Murray by businessman Craig Whyte.

Lord Hodge had already ruled in the arrestment proceedings brought by Mr Bain that there was "a real and substantial risk" of insolvency at Rangers football club if a major tax case were decided against it.

Mr Bain has raised a £1.3m claim for damages against Rangers, alleging that the club repudiated his contract of employment.

HM Revenue and Customs has also had about £2.3m frozen in a tax dispute.

In a separate case the club also faces a disputed tax bill from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for up to £49m. This is currently under appeal.

What is important to Mr McIntyre is the question of his reputation and his maintaining his professional status”

Lord Hodge pointed out that the circumstances were broadly the same as in Mr Bain's case.

Mr McIntyre resigned as a director earlier this month after treating his contract as having been repudiated.

Professional status

His counsel, Stuart Buchanan, told the court that his contract provided for a £120,000 a year salary plus bonuses and other provisions.

Mr Buchanan said it was Mr McIntyre's position that there was not and never has been a basis for suspending him.

Lord Hodge asked Mr McIntyre's counsel: "Your position is that they have not in fact carried out the disciplinary procedures."

Mr Buchanan responded: "At all."

The counsel said Mr McIntyre had offered Rangers his co-operation throughout.

He said: "This a professional man, a chartered accountant, who has been suspended as finance director who has made every effort to co-operate with Mr Whyte and every effort has been rebuffed."

Mr Buchanan added: "What is important to Mr McIntyre is the question of his reputation and his maintaining his professional status."

The judge told Mr McIntyre's lawyers: "It seems to me you have vouched his contractual entitlements and also made out a prima facie case in favour of the claim for damage to his reputation."

Mr McIntyre, 52, said: "I think Lord Hodge's decision speaks volumes as does the fact that Rangers did not turn up to defend the case.

"I am sad at the current circumstances at the club and I am concerned for the club."

On Monday, John Greig and John McClelland resigned from their posts as non-executive directors at Ibrox.

BBC One Scotland on Thursday night: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016bh4z

BBC Scotland Investigates, reveals the inside story of the recent takeover of one of Scotland's oldest football institutions. As a potential 50 million-pound tax bill threatens to put the club out of business, this programme investigates the current plight of Rangers FC, and asks what the future might hold under new owner, Craig Whyte.