Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Does anybody know why Craig Whyte got involved?  Surely he did due diligence so must have known this was coming.  Is/was he expecting Rangers to get away with it, just because they're Rangers!?

And if David Murray ends up in court, it sounds like he'll barely have a leg to stand on.

Good because I only went and fucking missed it fo real this time.  :hammer:

Although I looked on iPlayer last night and it wasn't on. How long does it take before it's available on iPlayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b016bh4z/BBC_Scotland_Investigates_2011_Rangers_The_Inside_Story/

Not watched it yet, but the jist of it I am getting is that he has badly ran companies in the past and was banned as a director for makinig companies going bust - but then continued to run companies who also racked up debts before going bust. And by buying rangers for a £1 if they go bust owing him money he will still get 0.01p in the £ of all of Rangers assets?

Not the greatest programme in the world and seemed to be primarily about historical events (which I suppose can show a pattern of behaviour) but alot of it seemed to be rumour, suggestion and inuendo with very little proof., meanwhile I'm still not that clear on the current financial predicament.

Still it'll get the huns backs up and that's always good for a laugh

ps The presenter's voice is fucking annoying

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b016bh4z/BBC_Scotland_Investigates_2011_Rangers_The_Inside_Story/

Not watched it yet, but the jist of it I am getting is that he has badly ran companies in the past and was banned as a director for makinig companies going bust - but then continued to run companies who also racked up debts before going bust. And by buying rangers for a £1 if they go bust owing him money he will still get 0.01p in the £ of all of Rangers assets?

Think it was saying that because he has paid off the bank overdraft, he is now the only secured creditor so would get any monies realised from the sale of assets first leaving nothing left for any unsecured creditors

Think it was saying that because he has paid off the bank overdraft, he is now the only secured creditor so would get any monies realised from the sale of assets first leaving nothing left for any unsecured creditors

Which makes you think that he has known exactly what he was doing all along.

Rangers go into administartion, Whyte is only secured creditor, everyone else is fucked over.

Glasgow Rangers 2012 Ltd or whatever rises from the ashes, and Whyte is laughing, and 130 years of

Hun's history is wiped

Craig Whyte comes out fighting against the BBC in this interview with the Scotsman:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/interview_craig_whyte_owner_of_rangers_who_has_come_out_fighting_against_tv_allegations_1_1925040

However...

Let’s look at this closely. They said you were disqualified as a company director. Is that true?

I’m not comfortable getting into the specific allegations.

If its not true then surely he could have simply denied it!  ::)