Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way I'm giving the old radge the benefit of the doubt. There's no doubt to be given. Pretty sure he was too old to still swing a club let alone be competing with the guys chasing for their European Tour cards at Q School stage 1.

He was just a mean-spirited horrible self-centered old cunt who's pinched face provided the external manifestation of his inner disgustingness. He was like a naughty schoolboy when I started lecturing him though. To be fair, he knew he was in the wrong and took it on the chin. At least he knew what manners were, despite not exercising any himself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cracking looking course. There's only three new builds that I have yet to but I HAVE TO play at some point and fortunately, this one is more accessible than the others... in Tasmania, an island that I flew into and away from in the same day about 20 years ago (Hobart).

At least one if not both of these have already been voted top 100 in the world: -

http://barnbougledunes.com.au/the_course/view.html

http://lostfarm.com.au/course.html

Think we'll be booking a game for August or September at Trumps.

That's a big call. Not necessarily even the best course in Oz without its history but it is indeed an awesome composite course.

First time I played it I said "hemmin, fit ye deein?" when he was walking across a green with his trolley. He thought I was off my trolley. It's what they do at Royal Melbourne. The greens are so hard they encourage golfers to traverse rather than go round with the slicks on.

At 11 just now, Yang holes for birdie from 10 feet and both Johnson and Woods are inside him. Johnson misses on the pussy side from about 7 feet with a putt that was never going in. He's been shocking on these greens all week. I used to describe him a couple of years ago as the worst putter I've seen on telly but he had smartened his act up. These greens WILL expose weaknesses and Dustin obviously isn't yet strong enough in this aspect of his game.

Incredibly, Tiger fresh off a long bomb at 10 to square a compelling match, misses from 4 or 5 feet also on the low side. He's missed almost everything today bar one good one this morning and the 35 footer at 10.

It is a myth that all professionals are expert putters. There are some very poor putters in the pro game.

Tigger just secured the point (again, like last time) that won the cup with a phenomenal bunker shot.

He was a different animal today. Superb in every respect and back to untouchable and unbeatable. His putts wouldn't drop the first four matches but he putted superb today and credited Stricker for the advice he gave him last night/this a.m.

Let there be no doubt. Woods ain't finished. He will win at least another major and possibly a few more.

• 2 months later...