Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody played any of these (all in the Liverpool area)?

Wallasey Golf Club  http://www.wallaseygolfclub.com/

Blundell Hills Golf Club  http://www.blundellshill.co.uk/

Formby Hall Golf Club  http://www.formbyhallgolfresort.co.uk/

5 day trip in June. Cannae wait.

Is the missus home along then as well ;)

Or is she caddying for you ???

Paul Lawrie, AFC's most famous fan, produced awesome golf today to win the Qatar Masters for the 2nd time.

Anyone else watch it?

Only managed to catch a wee bit today but saw a fair bit yesterday and he's striking the ball superbly, great to see. Didn't catch the outcome of the discussion on the green where he'd dropped his ball on the marker (or vice versa), what happened with that?

It was as good as you say, bb, simply awesome golf. So good in fact that no-one in the world would have got close to him this week. He ticked ALL the boxes. Very rare for a golfer to be so strong that he has no weaknesses. Paul is driving superb, his irons are so good, his Short game is usual Lawrie and his putter is working wonderfully too. An incredible performance not just this week, but for the last few months. This man is literally on top of the world right now, back to his best from over a decade ago and probably even better than that. Awesome display of mental strength and technical excellence.

excellent stuff :thumbsup:

Hey cunt. Approaching 50 type of cunt at that. That be my next birfday too btw...

Shall we invite PL to join the DT community? You're a mod and that.

Although we do have to think this through. We do use bad language and that and it may not be good for his image to be associated.

Having said that, he is the highest profile AFC man and I'm damn sure he would be up for the odd post?

The boy is real.

Trump course looks amazing, was down that way with the dog yesterday. (insert wife gag here  ::))

Got a tee time booked in the middle of August. I hope there's nae feckin wind turbines built by then to put me off.  ;)

You dirty bastard  ::)

Imagine purchasing a gag for that lovely wife of yours >:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Luke Donald (who would have been my pick at the pre tournament prices) is under investigation for a 2 shot discrepancy on his card.  Possible disqualification?

Well done Paul Lawrie, he's having a great season.

Luke Donald (who would have been my pick at the pre tournament prices) is under investigation for a 2 shot discrepancy on his card.  Possible disqualification?

Well done Paul Lawrie, he's having a great season.

Fax machine smudged his score card which caused confusion with the score, all sorted though and Donald doesn't get disqualified.

Just as well as I've got some money on him!  :thumbsup: Can still see him being there or there about on Sunday