Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly the greatest come back in the history of golf ???

Just FUCKING brilliant

Have never been a huge fan of Poulter but I will be in the future. His finish of last night was surely the inspiration for today's fight back

Normally I'm not all that much of a fan either, when it comes to this competition though he's Mr Ryder Cup. He was incredible yesterday, he started it off and every single one of them finished the job tonight.

Woods missing his putt on the last so Molinari halved the match was an unexpected bonus too!

Well played Paul Lawrie too, great performance today!  ;D

Wow! This is the second time in my life that I've watched golf on TV. The first being pretty recently also although I can't remember the name of the tournament. I've never been a huge fan of golf, especially watching it on TV but you'd have to have been deid (or not have Sky Sports) to not be glued to the TV last night. Amazing viewing. The yank fans annoyed me but I figured we'd be exactly the same when it's over here? Anyway. Kaymer held his nerve really well. I was about shitting myself! Amazing stuff.

• 3 months later...

I don't think it's a good idea if Monty becomes 2014 Ryder Cup captain.  The days of captains doing it more than once has passed (although Tom Watson has captained before).  I can see why they are maybe considering him, as Tom Watson is probably going to be a very tough captain to come up against, but it's probably time for somebody else to lead Europe.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

I don't think it's a good idea if Monty becomes 2014 Ryder Cup captain.  The days of captains doing it more than once has passed (although Tom Watson has captained before).  I can see why they are maybe considering him, as Tom Watson is probably going to be a very tough captain to come up against, but it's probably time for somebody else to lead Europe.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

There's a lot of support from Europe's Top players for Paul McGinley.  Seems popular, knows most of the players, lots of Ryder cup experience. Could be a decent shout.

I also notice Darren Clarke has taken himself out of the running after his recent good form, can't see him making the next Ryder cup team but I guess he has to try!

In other golf related news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NCDYjHtEcU&feature=youtu.be