Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a real catastrophic collapse for him, it could well effect him for the rest of the career.

That statement is a bit ridiculous, imo. The guy is 21 years old!! And you've commented about 10 mins after he has had the worst round of his career - shouldn't you at least wait to see how he reacts in the next couple of tournaments before writing off his career?

That statement is a bit ridiculous, imo. The guy is 21 years old!! And you've commented about 10 mins after he has had the worst round of his career - shouldn't you at least wait to see how he reacts in the next couple of tournaments before writing off his career?

That statement was before he'd finished his round.  And I did say it could effect the rest of his career, but I'm pleased to hear he'd been very positive in what he's said after the round.

• 1 month later...

Going over to Dalmahoy on Saturday, heard good things about it, looking forward to it, 50 quid a round and tenner voucher for the pro-shop, I'll have some of that!

Excellent.

Anyone played Santana Golf, Mijas or La Cala GC in Southern Spain?  Heading there next week for a few days, playing all 3, any local knowledge would be gratefully received.

Ta.

Excellent.

Anyone played Santana Golf, Mijas or La Cala GC in Southern Spain?  Heading there next week for a few days, playing all 3, any local knowledge would be gratefully received.

Ta.

I've played both Mijas and La Cala a few times, they are decent holiday golf resorts. Nothing special.

Regardless which of the 3 La Cala courses you play, take a buggy. One of the courses (Asia? I think) is almost walkable, the other two are not. Long distances between greens and the next tees and fucking massive hills. It's a shame as I like to walk because it's a lovely part of the world.

Lots of elevated greens/tees at La Cala and you don't need to hit it big to play the whites.

Mijas has 2 courses, the newer one is actually a reasonable challenge depending on how straight you are off the tee. I prefer Mijas to La Cala personally.

Enjoy, I'm down there for 3 weeks in July and will probably play Parador and Finca Cortesin.

It's the America we're playing at La Cala, that's on the last day before coming home.

Middle day is Los Olivos at Mijas, and I think that is the newer one.

I've heard the first course we're playing, Santana, is the pick of the week, but we'll soon see. 

Cheers for the info bb.

It's the America we're playing at La Cala, that's on the last day before coming home.

Middle day is Los Olivos at Mijas, and I think that is the newer one.

I've heard the first course we're playing, Santana, is the pick of the week, but we'll soon see. 

Cheers for the info bb.

are you going with a group of guys from Balmedie, by any chance?

• 3 weeks later...