🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me how, despite being total gash for several years but fluking a win in one tournament, Woods is No4 in the world?

Does he get triple points for being Tiger?

I'd have thought some of the regular top 10s on the PGA tour would be above him, let alone players that have won majors recently?

• 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me how, despite being total gash for several years but fluking a win in one tournament, Woods is No4 in the world?

Does he get triple points for being Tiger?

I'd have thought some of the regular top 10s on the PGA tour would be above him, let alone players that have won majors recently?

I'd imagine it's related to him being the only golfer to win 3 times on the PGA tour this year.

• 1 month later...

Great news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/19655394

The Scottish Open will return to Castle Stuart for a third year before moving to Royal Aberdeen Golf Club in 2014.

The event moved from Loch Lomond to the links course near Inverness to offer better preparation for The Open.

Its first staging in the Highlands was affected by rain but proved popular with both players and golf fans.

The European Tour and title sponsors have also increased the prize fund by 20% to £3m, with the champion receiving £500,000.

George O'Grady, chief executive of The European Tour, said of Castle Stuart: "The venue has been popular and we are pleased to return there in July before moving to Royal Aberdeen.

"I had the privilege of watching the 2005 Senior Open and the Walker Cup in 2011 at Royal Aberdeen, a classic and challenging links course, which will continue in the tradition of great Scottish Open venues."

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever the outcome tomorrow, and I think we can guess how it will go, you have to give the absolute utmost respect to Ian Poulter for his performance today. 

Raw passion.  Skill.  Self confidence.  Sport. 

Despite the Olympics, the TDF, and the Tennis, I think you'd be hard pushed to find a better individual performance than he gave us today.

Good work fella.

Whatever the outcome tomorrow, and I think we can guess how it will go, you have to give the absolute utmost respect to Ian Poulter for his performance today. 

Raw passion.  Skill.  Self confidence.  Sport. 

Despite the Olympics, the TDF, and the Tennis, I think you'd be hard pushed to find a better individual performance than he gave us today.

Good work fella.

He was outstanding today, a performance like that could well turn the tide and give some of the momentum back to Europe.

Send him out first tomorrow and let him lead from the front!