Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

what an incredible weekend of golf, which only got better as it went on!

The better team won without a shadow of a doubt but at the end of the day too many of the experienced players on the European team didn't perform well, Kaymer and Westwood were poor, Rose played well tee to green but couldn't hole a putt to save his life and a couple of the rookies struggled too which only made things worse. 

Pieters and Cabrera-bello had fantastic debuts though, showing real promise for the future.

Some of the performances from the US team were phenomenal too, Patrick Reed in particular... the US seem to have found their own version of Ryder cup mode Poulter, even if it is irritating at times (as is poulter admittedly!)

I do think Clarke slipped up not using more of the rookies on Friday/Saturday though. Wood in particular was under used... whereas Davis Love III got things spot on.

This weekend just reinforces why the Ryder cup is my favourite sporting event bar none.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was very enjoyable to watch, even more so with a drinking game  :thumbsup:

Yanks deserved it, although Willet's brother was spot on with his description of their fans. "get in the water" and "Cheeseburger"  :rofl: And they wonder why the world hates them.  Still, that aside, some awesome golf, bit gutted I missed the individual rounds yesterday.

Pieters is a machine.