Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

Exactly what I was thinking, you large gay administrator. Miss by Mick from a foot and a half just after helps the cause too.

Don't think i've ever seen a top pro lip out as much as Mickelson.  Which is good as I can't stand the god-fearing gormless idiot.

A good winner, just a shame he's a hun bastard.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think i've ever seen a top pro lip out as much as Mickelson.  Which is good as I can't stand the god-fearing gormless idiot.

A good winner, just a shame he's a hun bastard.

One of the most entertaining players in the world to watch though.

Anyway, well done Clarke - surely a very popular winner!

You have ruined my Sunday bb. I didn't know he was a hun and I refuse to believe it. Those folk from Norn are just as likely to support Wigan, Nottingham Forest, Dundee United, Fulham or Brechin City from my experience.

Loved the fact he smokes fags when he's on the course. Mon the normal non-athlete drinking classes.

You have ruined my Sunday bb. I didn't know he was a hun and I refuse to believe it. Those folk from Norn are just as likely to support Wigan, Nottingham Forest, Dundee United, Fulham or Brechin City from my experience.

Loved the fact he smokes fags when he's on the course. Mon the normal non-athlete drinking classes.

Well, Rory's made of sterner stuff..  ;)

2zzjptu.jpg

Well done Clarkie! Done a Daisy Duke twice over bunkers that could have ruined his card. Worthy winner.

Thought Mickelson going to charge all day, that short one he missed stopped him dead. Some amazing shots late on, Mickelson humping one into the stand at the last and Johnson somehow carving one OB at the 14th!

Well done Clarkie! Done a Daisy Duke twice over bunkers that could have ruined his card. Worthy winner.

Thought Mickelson going to charge all day, that short one he missed stopped him dead. Some amazing shots late on, Mickelson humping one into the stand at the last and Johnson somehow carving one OB at the 14th!

Aye, shots that amateurs would have been ashamed of. Strange, strange efforts..

• 3 weeks later...

The Open champion is playing with Tiger in Rd 1 at Akron just now. Woods hasn't played for a while.

If there was any doubt about the quality of Tiger, this Rd is removing any doubt. He may only be one under just now but he's just so much better than Darren Clarke in every aspect of the game, it's frightening.

Padraig's looking fud-like... again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not watching as a) I'm not at home, b) these people are so nice I don't want to exert even the slightest by asking if they have Canal+ or Canal+ Golf or whatever and c) I don't give a fuck.

But seeing the scores on tinternet, my instinctive reaction was Good. Now I need to soul search to find out what, if anything, I've got against Tiger Woods. Nope. Couldn't be fucked doing that either. Slates Tiges. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didna want to start a new thread called Bad Manners or Weegies are Shit but as it happened today in Dundonald Links Clubhouse, thought I would add it here.

Old cunt, like really old, +25 years on me asks barmaid where the phone was. If you ask in the pro shop, I'm sure they'll let you use their phone she says. Bewildered old dude seems a bit non-plussed, like total inertia and non-activity has set in.

Being a fucking brilliant rocket, like a human with the very best qualities of humanity and compassion inter alia, I hands him my iPhone and says Here you go mate, just dial the number and press the green call button.

The fact that his instinct did not see fit to say Thank You was noted. When his limited intelligence proved incapable of following my instructions, or working out the simplicity of usage of the tool given to him, ho hum, he's just an auld cunt. I retrieved the phone from the bar and put it in my pocket.

He then said "Diz it no work for you, no"? which, my having not attempted to use the mobile in his presence, must have been insulting to me at worst and ignorance at best.

Blanking him for a split second produced some pleading from him, whereupon he asked me directly to help him. A please would be nice, says I, grateful to John Travolta's use of said line - albeit in slightly less appropriate circumstances - and the old gadgie finally showed some recognition. A Thank You when I first gave you the phone wouldn't have gone amiss either, I followed, before sticking the boot in with Your manners are apalling by their non-existence.

I then helped the wos cunt to call home to arrange a lift. Even that was a pallaver as they'd just moved house and couldn't remember the number. Cunts like that should be shot.