Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Golf an that

Have had my registration number since 10th May, but obviously still not able to apply for tickets. Think the pricing is way over the top. Park n Ride in operation at the princely sum of £20 per car per day.

Robbing bastards  >:(

Will still be applying for tickets though ;)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had my registration number since 10th May, but obviously still not able to apply for tickets. Think the pricing is way over the top. Park n Ride in operation at the princely sum of £20 per car per day.

Yeah I was expecting £100, but £145 for the Sunday is quite pricey.  Still applying for tickets though!

And will take the train!

:thumbsup:

I live 20 mins away from the course - I'll do it for £15  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Woods struggling with a wrist injury. Probably damaged it mixing up some batter for his chicken.

;)

I noticed he was doing an Andy Murray. Every time he hit a shot he made it as obvious as he could that he had an injury. Just like every time Murray missed another drop shot he clutches at his back as if it's really sair, min.

• 1 month later...

Poulter took bogey on 18 yesterday because his putt simply wasn't good enough, bugger all to do with course set up. Sour grapes again from him.

If things continue in the same manner, the guys out early tomorrow will have the best of it, could have a huge amount of guys in with a chance come Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the USPGA on TV here and I've noticed a new annoying crowd trend......

Along with the "GETINTHEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on every shot by Tiger, and most shots by any of the Americans, there now seems to be a group of morons yelling "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!" every time Tiger's shot hits the green. Not when it finishes, but at the moment of impact. :hammer: :hammer:

these people should be taken out and hung, drawn and quartered IMO.

Watching the USPGA on TV here and I've noticed a new annoying crowd trend......

Along with the "GETINTHEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on every shot by Tiger, and most shots by any of the Americans, there now seems to be a group of morons yelling "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!" every time Tiger's shot hits the green. Not when it finishes, but at the moment of impact. :hammer: :hammer:

these people should be taken out and hung, drawn and quartered IMO.

Not noticed that one MBT, but the "MASH POTATO" shite they come out with when someone hits a drive really grinds my gears; surprised one of them hasn't been forced to eat the thick end of a 7 iron.