Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I am from blackpool and I am a Fleetwood town supporter and recently come across Aberdeen when I got really cheap merchandise from your club shop, therefore decided to follow you as my Scottish team because Ii refuse to follow any of the old firm teams even though they both have supporters clubs in blackpool. I'm just wondering if there is any supporters clubs based in the north west of England because I want to try and get to a game next season.

All the best.

Hi, I am from blackpool and I am a Fleetwood town supporter and recently come across Aberdeen when I got really cheap merchandise from your club shop, therefore decided to follow you as my Scottish team because Ii refuse to follow any of the old firm teams even though they both have supporters clubs in blackpool. I'm just wondering if there is any supporters clubs based in the north west of England because I want to try and get to a game next season.

All the best.

Welcome aboard, there was a North West supporters club, but i'm not sure if it's still running.  I'll have a look but there were definitely folk from Blackpool as well.

Edit: found the guy, his name was Barrow Red and used to post on here, but not been on in a while. Email address was in the supporters club section so no issues with posting his email address:

stevenherbert@hotmail.co.uk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

new to the board

was on aberdeen-mad for years, more of a lurker than a poster

different user name for here though - as the one on aberdeen-mad wasn't really relevant anymore

nae that firenze is anymore relevant.

:P

Welcome aboard! Were you a fan of Fiorentina or just the place?  In fairness, I no longer live in Manchester...

Hi.  Click your username, then click where it says modify profile,and then click forum profile.In there gives you the option to add an avatar 

I went to tinypic for my avatar

Can someone explain why some of us cant see the like/dislike thing under the avatars? All i can see under mine is the number of posts(5),under that,the ratings (1),and under that, the view profile icon,and personal message icon.

Can someone explain why some of us cant see the like/dislike thing under the avatars? All i can see under mine is the number of posts(5),under that,the ratings (1),and under that, the view profile icon,and personal message icon.

You probably can, just nae under yer own due to the fact that you can't like or dislike yourself unless in masturbating form

HaHa.  Nah min,not under anyones.Maybe I'm a zoomer    :confused:

Yes, you are. Although it does get expressed as Simmie (Like), Durrant (dislike). You just click on the preferred options and it adds to the poster's ratings. Not quite the same as the Like function that gives the post a full on spunk like on Mad.