Skip to content

Introductions

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

 

Currently living in Toronto, I was an original DonsTalker from the Stand Free days.

 

My first trip to Pittodrie was January 2/03 1-1 Draw with the Tims.

 

I still play this crazy game and now coach my 8 year old daughter's team.

 

I hope to be returning "home" in the near future.

  • Replies 706
  • Views 863.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Bukta Bertie said:

"Sticking around".

What is that reference to. Is this the rebirth of a different forum?

Folk come and go, forums are quite transient spaces 👍

  • 2 weeks later...

I returned after a long hiatus. Nothing to do with the forums just got into the habit of going on twitter and Facebook instead. Good to see some familiar names still here 

2 hours ago, Mentorred said:

I returned after a long hiatus. Nothing to do with the forums just got into the habit of going on twitter and Facebook instead. Good to see some familiar names still here 

Good to have you back! Orlando is a fellow NA red. 

  • 3 months later...

I just dived to the wreck of the guid traaaler Aberdeen-Mad, and I see it's had a makeover.

It's still full of adverts, though.

  • 2 months later...

Afternoon all.

Long time lurker and had registered a while ago, but decided to fully enroll now.

Went to my first game in the 70's when we had the Admiral kits and we had the likes of Drew Jarvie, Scanlon, King Joey & Bobby Clark, etc!

Grew up in BoD, but now out in Alford and been a season ticket holder in the RDS for as many a year. I'm on AFC Chat as Iraq-Red as I was working there when I first registered.

18 hours ago, Alford.Red said:

Afternoon all.

Long time lurker and had registered a while ago, but decided to fully enroll now.

Went to my first game in the 70's when we had the Admiral kits and we had the likes of Drew Jarvie, Scanlon, King Joey & Bobby Clark, etc!

Grew up in BoD, but now out in Alford and been a season ticket holder in the RDS for as many a year. I'm on AFC Chat as Iraq-Red as I was working there when I first registered.

Welcome to the board

We are in the main a pretty friendly bunch o'er here.

Whilst not enjoying the same level of traffic as The Hat we do tend to enjoy a higher standard of debate and less confrontation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.