Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

You know him??

:lolabove:

No. Many year ago there was a poster called Bob "N" Lynn whose son left Aberdeen to join the navy in Portsmouth, and anyone that didn't post wishing his boy good luck was called an arsehole wanker. Think his son lasted at max couple of weeks in navy and came home again.

No. Many year ago there was a poster called Bob "N" Lynn whose son left Aberdeen to join the navy in Portsmouth, and anyone that didn't post wishing his boy good luck was called an arsehole wanker. Think his son lasted at max couple of weeks in navy and came home again.

I remember that! what a fucking zoomer he/she/they/it were.  :wave:

Rioja is pish. Only Spanish wine worth drinking is Torres Vina Sol - best drunk by itself, with chicken or fish, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

For red wine - has to be Italian - only thing they do well apart from drinking shitty wee coffees, shouting into mobile phones, wearing fur coats, talking with their hands, having hairy backs, wearing speedos and riding mopeds. Amarone, Sangiovese di Romagne, Chianti, Valpolicella, Barolo & Montepulciano Di Abruzzo - all go best with a portion of playstation3 and a tube of Pringles.

Rioja being pish is a very sweeping statement and is far from the truth.

That being said, Vina Sol is lovely stuff and retails at around 4€ - 6€ a bottle out there. NOM NOM NOMZ.  8)

Amarone and Sangiovese di Romagne are amongst my favourites.

All in all, I agree with this with the exception of your rioja comment.

If you can find any red from Binissalem then I'd give that a go, great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Arite there abbidee?  :wave:  Frogger's the name, its Geographical connection.  New on here as got I bored of the childish crud spouted elsewhere. 

All alternative music is loved along with good books and bonnie football.  Sadly the latter has been missing in real life unless I watch the telly.

I never make away games due to family so don''t go shooting me down for it.  I'm red through and through and can't abide serial moaners and always up for an intellectual banter debate and also always happy to be proved wrong if I come acorss as stoopid. 

Seems nice in here.  So far so good ;D

• 3 weeks later...

For us or you?  ;)

HA HA, I've not made many friends round here lately have I?  ;D

If truth be told I just like a good old argument, in real life I'm so chilled out I'm horizontal!

Politics and serious debate/stuff comes way behind women, beer, fitba, fags, horse racing in my real life but it's a message board, why not post shyte!?  8)

• 3 months later...

Reet guys!!

I'm Pamela but the mates call me Pamie and the family call me Oi You.

I am 25 and live in Fife, been a Don since the moment I was born (according to me mum). Try and get to matches with my uncle who is also a Aberdeen Laddie. Being unemployed I can't get up alot now though :(. Hoping my dream of being a Sports Journalist will come true and I will get my rear to more matches :D hehe.

I have naeeeeeeeee idea whit else to say so gona leave it there and say hi.

"Hi"

Pamie