Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

• 5 months later...

Bit of a lurker on here and also on Chat using the rather shite nom de plume of chief_wiggum. Having forgotten my password and changing my email address, I thought it was as good a chance as any to change my name.

Alright GB1875 hadn't  seen you on Chat for ages was wondering if you had succumbed to HIV or Corona

48 minutes ago, Speckled Jim said:

Bit of a lurker on here and also on Chat using the rather shite nom de plume of chief_wiggum. Having forgotten my password and changing my email address, I thought it was as good a chance as any to change my name.

Alright GB1875 hadn't  seen you on Chat for ages was wondering if you had succumbed to HIV or Corona

Hey chief wiggum. Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated, jus been chilling with the collective.

• 1 year later...

Hi there everyone - I'm Dad, an ex-Hat prick ?

Been a wee spell of awayed-ness there; time taken to regroup and replenish - the last couple of years took its toll thanks to the Dons being as bollocks as they were. 

It's tough to be a positive bastard when there's a large bucket of shite being poured onto the hope - hoo mama

Now Glass has us being ace - the desire to type pish hath returned ?

Lucky you guys haha - ah no

See yous at Hampden ?

Edited by Dad
spelling - eat your greens
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dad said:

Been a wee spell of awayed-ness there; time taken to regroup and replenish - the last couple of years took its toll thanks to the Dons being as bollocks as they were. 

It's tough to be a positive bastard when there's a large bucket of shite being poured onto the hope - hoo mama

See yous at Hampden ?

Welcome aboard! Always happy to take on board ex hat exiles ? pish writing is all our forte ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dad said:

See yous at Hampden ?

Welcome on board Dad ( you'll need to be a seriously auld fucker to qualify as my dad though ).

Thought you were  a long term poster on The Hat.

Delighted to see you over here. Did you have a fall out or just fed up with every thread over there regurgitating the same auld petty squabbles ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, manc_don said:

Welcome aboard! Always happy to take on board ex hat exiles ? pish writing is all our forte ?

Good then son haha - let the pish spill (and its a fair size of barrel I've got by fuck - hoo mama) ?

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Welcome on board Dad ( you'll need to be a seriously auld fucker to qualify as my dad though ).

Thought you were  a long term poster on The Hat.

Delighted to see you over here. Did you have a fall out or just fed up with every thread over there regurgitating the same auld petty squabbles ?

Much obliged son ?

And here - dinnae feel you cannae seek fatherly advice owing to summat at unimportant as age - there's terrific convos to be had regardless of being an old cunt: types of gels to apply to stiff joints and so on - I've heaps of wee nuggets of that ilk ?

The Hat - ach I don't know son - owt to complain about has always been there (pricks saying the same old pish or whatever). I'd always managed to carve my own wee path through the place - concentrate on your own lines of dialogue was always my mantra; and for sure there was manys a terrific convo had over the years. For me, the lack of a decent Dons team made it a tough ask to maintain my usual flavour...the wholesomeness slowly replaced by filth - a cunt like me was always in danger of being targeted by arseholes. Never one to shy away of course - but after a whiley, it gets to the stage where you're finding yourself sighing a bunch more than you used to, owing to the ever more frequent barbs and tired rhetorics. Nowt positive to speak of on the football front - you're left with the far less entertaining pish outlined above. All fine if there's an eventual line drawn - but there wasnae...back round we'd go time and time again. Plus its been a lengthy 5 and a bitty year spell on there; time to step aside and let another storyteller slip into the slot.  And of course there'll no doubt be a fair few folks I'm familiar with on here, who've previously utilised the Hat platform; it'll be terrific to re-engage with these fine cunts and catch up on whats occurred in between (probably) ?

8 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

Fair % of the more mature Dons fan over here. Welcome aboard ?

Good ? 

Refreshing even to think about saying stuff that willnae be answered with disgusting accusations and name-calling haha

The off-season has been all about draining the defensive blisters; I'd near forgotten a time where I could have a whimsical convo free of dark web style chat - ah no.

On and up though son; great times ahead if all the signs are to be believed - thats the stuff ?

• 3 months later...
40 minutes ago, AberdeenAbroad said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Matt from Rhode Island in the US.

Traced my family roots all over Aberdeenshire, and have been following the reds from abroad for the past few seasons.

Happy to be here!

Welcome aboard Matt

Would it be chicken of me to call you a Rhode Island Red 😉

We have a few members on here from your side on the pond.

• Like 1