Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Aye aye mins. Will be whoorin masel atween here and AbMad for a while. Adverts preventing use of dons mad. This place seems pretty cool. I will try not to be a total dick.

:laughing: :laughing: You're nae going to fit in then! This place is hoachin' wi dicks.  :wave:

Only kidding. Enjoy yer stay.  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Folks,

New poster here!

Just thought I would join the fun. Season Ticket holder from the age of 12 but having my kids has limited this over the last 7 years. Still try and attend 60% of home games and at least 2-3 away games most seaons.

Looking forward to the season ahead starting with my first match tomorrow. I was on holidays for the first 2 home games!

Stand Free

Hello Folks,

New poster here!

Just thought I would join the fun. Season Ticket holder from the age of 12 but having my kids has limited this over the last 7 years. Still try and attend 60% of home games and at least 2-3 away games most seaons.

Looking forward to the season ahead starting with my first match tomorrow. I was on holidays for the first 2 home games!

Stand Free

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

Hello Folks,

New poster here!

Stand Free

Welcome to the board.

Always good to see new members registering and posting.

Hope you enjoy the board and become a regular contributor.

• 2 months later...

Welcome.

Unlike you, I'm NOT enjoying the season so far. I've hated the last six weeks in particular.

Hopefully your arrival coincides with the rot-halting and that Saturday brings 3 points.

Don't think there has ever been a warmer welcome on here, thanks rocket :D