Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thought it best to say hello.

KSL here.

Regular user on AFC Chat, lurker on here. But since LS forgot to put 50p in the meter I've popped over here to satisfy my need for all things AFC.

Went to my first Don's game in 88 I think. Sat in the main stand for the Hamilton game. Been a season ticket for a good few seasons now and sit in the RDU.

Fairly confident Pa Broon is the man to sort oot the mess he's inherited. So long as the board support him unlike they did with MM.

Anyway, hope to have a good blether with a'body on here.

Thought it best to say hello.

KSL here.

Regular user on AFC Chat, lurker on here. But since LS forgot to put 50p in the meter I've popped over here to satisfy my need for all things AFC.

Went to my first Don's game in 88 I think. Sat in the main stand for the Hamilton game. Been a season ticket for a good few seasons now and sit in the RDU.

Fairly confident Pa Broon is the man to sort oot the mess he's inherited. So long as the board support him unlike they did with MM.

Anyway, hope to have a good blether with a'body on here.

Good to see folk using this thread again.  Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

Alreet.  I am 14Fosters as I am Foster14 on another board, but cannot bring myself to be named after a Rangers player.  I am 25, live in Aberdeen and work as an accountant, tis exciting stuff. 

First game was a 3-1 win over Hearts in 95.  My second game was a 4-2 win over Huntley pre-season in 2005.  Reason being my sole family member interested in football, my granda, took me to that Hearts game, then had a heart attack at a Celtic game on Boxing Day later that season and then never returned himself so never took me again.  Only really took a proper interest again when I stopped working weekends.  This has been my sixth season as a season ticket holder in the RDU.

So not seen much in the way of good times.  Seems alright on here, some interesting debate.  Ended up on AFC chat as it was the first that came up when I searched (very basic approach, haha).  Found this as it was the second to come up...  8)

Alreet.  I am 14Fosters as I am Foster14 on another board, but cannot bring myself to be named after a Rangers player.  I am 25, live in Aberdeen and work as an accountant, tis exciting stuff. 

First game was a 3-1 win over Hearts in 95.  My second game was a 4-2 win over Huntley pre-season in 2005.  Reason being my sole family member interested in football, my granda, took me to that Hearts game, then had a heart attack at a Celtic game on Boxing Day later that season and then never returned himself so never took me again.  Only really took a proper interest again when I stopped working weekends.  This has been my sixth season as a season ticket holder in the RDU.

So not seen much in the way of good times.  Seems alright on here, some interesting debate.  Ended up on AFC chat as it was the first that came up when I searched (very basic approach, haha).  Found this as it was the second to come up...  8)

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

I think we should run a poll on which will be delivered first:

• Aberdeen's by-pass
  • AFC's new stadrium
  • Donstalk's PM email facility

:lolabove:

I started a thread on 22 October asking re number 3 being restored!

Nae a huge issue, however when back to normal working hours (some of us actually work then, and aren't on here!!) it can be several days when I'm not on here. Do tend to have quick check of my e-mails every day, therefore would know had PM and could answer timeously.

Before any smart arse replies, I know I could still quickly sign-in on here!

s1dnk here, s1dnk on other boards too so some might of seen me before.

First game I think was in 1986 althought it might of been '87, I was 3 or 4 but I do remember we beat Dundee. My dad got me brought up the right way before minky bastards at school could try and influence my young mind in supporting either of the fuckers from Glasgow.

On the hat I tended to stick to non AFC threads as I found them tedious, something I hope wont be the case on here.

Another AFC Chat refugee here.  I used to post on Donstalk a few years ago and there are a few names on here I recognise from back then still here.

I'm 25 and work in the BoD for an IT company.  First Dons game was a 3-1 win over Hearts on the opening day of the 1994/95 season.  I attended  a couple a games a season (normally when our school got free tickets) until 2000/01 when I got a season ticket and have been a season ticket holder ever since.  I would be lying if I didn't say there had been a few summers where I thought "What is the point?" but in the end I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Yet another one joining after the Chat disappeared. Kenny from Glasgow. Don't often get along to games these days, with the exception of the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren and such away. My first Dons game was a 4-0 win over St Mirren at Love Street in 1990, Jess and Gillhaus scored. I think I might know a few folk here from the GUASC circa 2000-02.

• 2 weeks later...

Fit Like? AFC_Knox_out_Huns here AKA Dave,  i've used other forums in the past and thought i'd give this one a go. I'm 26 and work as a chef. I am a season ticket holder in the RDS upper and have been sitting there for the last 6 seasons. when i was still at school my season ticket was for the south stand, beside the fence when the ugly sisters come to town. I only miss a couple of home games a season due to work and try to get to as many aways as i can. Interests outside of fitba are music, motorsport, xbox and fly fishing.

Stand Free!