Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Hello all, been lurking for a wee while now, thought it time to get involved, hail from the NE but stayed in the Central Belt in my youth, the old man used to take me and bro to places like Airdrie, Motherwell, Dunfermline and Hibs Hearts( never to the cheeks tho) back in the old 1st division days, he took us to a quiet wee cup tie at Alloa once, that was fun 

• 6 months later...

Mornin' All! The name is Al. Originally from Invergordon up North. Currently residing in the capital of Gufflandshire. Been a Don all my life. Lurked here for ages, genuinely think this is the better Dons' forum. So, taken the plunge and joined!

Liberum Stabit!

Mornin' All! The name is Al. Originally from Invergordon up North. Currently residing in the capital of Gufflandshire. Been a Don all my life. Lurked here for ages, genuinely think this is the better Dons' forum. So, taken the plunge and joined!

Liberum Stabit!

Welcome on board loon.

You're off to a good start with the name ;)

Liberum Stabit!

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

Where abouts in Londinium are you?  Am in Surbiton myself, having lived in Hackney for the past 6.5 years.  Lots of family from Invergordon / Alness

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

Where abouts in Londinium are you?  Am in Surbiton myself, having lived in Hackney for the past 6.5 years.  Lots of family from Invergordon / Alness

Cheers M_D!

I'm in Stratford. Was in Hemel Hempstead for 10ish years. The smoke is a bit too much though! Looking to head oot da'an Essex way! :eek:

Cheers M_D!

I'm in Stratford. Was in Hemel Hempstead for 10ish years. The smoke is a bit too much though! Looking to head oot da'an Essex way! :eek:

Don't blame you! Stratford is nice though, changed so much over the years. Used to go to the king Edward pub on occasion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm Toon_Don

From Durham, support Newcastle this side of the boarder, lots of Scottish family and heritage.

Grandad was a big Aberdeen fan so kinda follow them from a distance :)

Welcome on board loon.

Hope you'll feel at home on here.

Pretty much anything goes.