Skip to content

Introductions

Alright, I'm Drewsome.

 

Currently living in Toronto, I was an original DonsTalker from the Stand Free days.

 

My first trip to Pittodrie was January 2/03 1-1 Draw with the Tims.

 

I still play this crazy game and now coach my 8 year old daughter's team.

 

I hope to be returning "home" in the near future.

  • Replies 706
  • Views 863.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I'm Martin and I am living in Czech

 

I am fan of mighty dons since 2008. It's hard to watch scottish football here in Czech and I always have been Spurs fan but I have always loved scottish football. And I mean TRUE scottish football I don't give a fuck about Irish or British cu*ts. And I was impresed by Red Ultras :)

 

By the way really nice site ;)

 

Welcome on board mate :thumbsup:

 

We're a real friendly bunch on here (well most of us are) and pretty much anything goes

Where abouts in the Czech Republic are you ???

I am living in Prague :) I was at Czech vs. Scotland match and Tarran farmy was really impresing! They were singing whole match loud and proud :). Shame here in Czech clubs are more important for fans than national team.

What made you pick the Dons? The Sigma Olomouc game can't have been fun for you...

Well you know. I have always been fascinate by scottish football but I can't say you why Dons. Propably best Scottish team? Amazing supporters? Lovely ground? Proud history? Damm I don't know... I only know I love Dons...

 

And about olomouc game... Forget it. Better uefa game was Bayern home :) (I love Aluko!)

  • 1 year later...

Hello folks, D1pLa here. Stay in Gretna and don't get to many games. First game i went to was Boxing Day 1989 against Hibs which we lost 2-1  :( been using afc chat but thought i'd give this site a go.

Hello folks, D1pLa here. Stay in Gretna and don't get to many games. First game i went to was Boxing Day 1989 against Hibs which we lost 2-1  :( been using afc chat but thought i'd give this site a go.

 

Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

 

We don't bite (apart from Mizer).

Join the HAPPY throng!  :thumbsup:

Hello folks, D1pLa here. Stay in Gretna and don't get to many games. First game i went to was Boxing Day 1989 against Hibs which we lost 2-1  :( been using afc chat but thought i'd give this site a go.

 

Welcome!

 

You've chosen well.

 

If we get put out the cup then it's obviously your fault.

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

;)

  • 2 years later...

Did yiz miss me?

Did yiz miss me?

 

No

Awww. Nae fun.

Peterhead_Dave - now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time!!! Welcome back!

Cheers, chiel!

Jings, some of the old crew aren't pan breid! Glad you got to see your team win something at last! :)

  • 9 months later...

Old timer here, used to be on the old AFC Chat under the same name.

The team has got me stirring again after a long break away from football. I've been following the Dons for a long time and am delighted to see us ding so well again.

Hello to anyone who may remember the old AFC Chat and to those of you who don't.

  • 2 months later...

Room for another refugee?

 

Season ticket holder from the shire (just)

 

Im sure I was a "once in a blue moon" member here years ago, but a wee bit more prolific over on the good ship Abmad, but it's a disaster area now, a shame due to some good posters and a decent font of info over the years.

 

Looks like a good layout over here, and not so manic as the hat

 

Edit

Do you have to do the verification thing every time you post?

Room for another refugee?

 

Season ticket holder from the shire (just)

 

Im sure I was a "once in a blue moon" member here years ago, but a wee bit more prolific over on the good ship Abmad, but it's a disaster area now, a shame due to some good posters and a decent font of info over the years.

 

Looks like a good layout over here, and not so manic as the hat

 

Edit

Do you have to do the verification thing every time you post?

 

 

You shouldn't have to verify each post. I never have to?

 

You shouldn't have to verify each post. I never have to?

 

:thumbsup:

 

Must have just been the first ein, doesn't have it this time, thankfully  ;D

Excellent. I guess that's there because we had a spate of bots signing up and posting nonsense.

 

Still made more sense than Andrew though.  :thumbsup:

Excellent. I guess that's there because we had a spate of bots signing up and posting nonsense.

 

Still made more sense than Andrew though.  :thumbsup:

 

:rofl:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.