Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

I'm Toon_Don

From Durham, support Newcastle this side of the boarder, lots of Scottish family and heritage.

Grandad was a big Aberdeen fan so kinda follow them from a distance :)

Welcome aboard!  Known plenty of barcodes over the years, in fact, BigAl are you not one?

• 8 months later...

Hello, I'm tup1.

Some sad bastard has stolen my original username.

This weekend we shall we denigrating AFC Chat to the hilt and hopefully promoting Donstalk in it's absence.

I'm delighted to be a member of Donstalk. We will see what happens to AFC Chat from here on in.

:wave:

Hello, I'm tup1.

Some sad bastard has stolen my original username.

This weekend we shall we denigrating AFC Chat to the hilt and hopefully promoting Donstalk in it's absence.

I'm delighted to be a member of Donstalk. We will see what happens to AFC Chat from here on in.

:wave:

Welcome aboard , were a friendly bunch  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

My mother and father moved from Aberdeen to Middlesbrough when I was in-womb, for work reasons.

Born and raised in Middlesbrough, have the accent, but I've supported Aberdeen all my life.

Now live in Stockton-on-Tees, so I'm moving down in the world  :thumbsup:

My mother and father moved from Aberdeen to Middlesbrough when I was in-womb, for work reasons.

Born and raised in Middlesbrough, have the accent, but I've supported Aberdeen all my life.

Now live in Stockton-on-Tees, so I'm moving down in the world  :thumbsup:

One of my best mates is a smoggie, although an arsenal fan. He's been to a fair few dons games so he's all good in my book. Apparently it's pretty good for gigs. A few artists test it out pre Newcastle?

I used to post as ErnieErnie but I'm only half the man I was.

Not sure how Ive managed to miss this thread in all the time Ive been here but your name brought back memories of my youth.....I went to primary and high school with the younger daughter of Dons legendary  keeper Ernie McGarr. She was even barmier than he was and every bit as hefty (tbf I was way too young to remember him at Aberdeen but he was a big old unit in the mid 70s when he played for East Fife). Never forget in P7 the time when she stood on one of the girls toilets (no idea why) which promptly smashed into 5 or 6 razor sharp chunks underneath her gashing her leg which needed a number of stitches, 3 of the belt on her return the next day and a hefty bill for a replacement shitter sent to poor auld Ernie  :rofl:

• 4 months later...

Yo Rumpold. Great to see you back. Why did your Sir Timothy Munter get banned? Was that you or the mods who killed him off? If they ban this new creation of yours, they might as well switch the lights off as real Eberdeen don't just tolerate fresh ideas, we demand them.

But fuck off with your season ticket. Surely? You never talk fitba (but nothing wrong in that).

• 10 months later...

Hi

Long time lurker. Go dons!

Hi.

Are you Pro or Anti McInnes?

What's your fav colour?

What's your fav food?

Who is your fav Dons and non Dons player?

Do you prefer Rangers or Celtic?

Do you identify as the same sex you were at birth?

Obviously taking the piss, I am bored and sat at the PC eating a Pot Noodle, just trying to entertain myself. Welcome aboard Piddler.