Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon folks....Bumper here...was on the old Donstalk and recognise a few names on here....i decided to register on DT again as i cant take reading the absolute gash that is written on...well,i think you can guess...and i came here to get away from the ramblings of that utter footpad Minijc.....i see he`s on here too......ah well.. :hammer:

Anyhoo...Bumper,for those who dont know,named after Arthur Graham,AFC legend from the 70s...ive been going to Pittodrie since 1976,and its also Arthurs fault i support Leeds United..

Bastard. ::)

Live in Aberdeen and have a 10 year old boy who is a Dandy too......

STAND FREE! :thumbsup:

Good afternoon folks....Bumper here...was on the old Donstalk and recognise a few names on here....i decided to register on DT again as i cant take reading the absolute gash that is written on...well,i think you can guess...and i came here to get away from the ramblings of that utter footpad Minijc.....i see he`s on here too......ah well.. :hammer:

Anyhoo...Bumper,for those who dont know,named after Arthur Graham,AFC legend from the 70s...ive been going to Pittodrie since 1976,and its also Arthurs fault i support Leeds United..

Wilkommen!

Nice one Bumper, get posting.

Quality sig too!  :thumbsup:

Guest Makaveli

Another great comeback from the baby of the class  :thumbsup:

Wish I had an applaud buddy like you do to keep me popular with strangers on the internet - loser  ::):wave:

What would be the chances of you two organising a fight and beating the poop out of each other, this arguing does nothing for the forum.  People think they're so tough when they sit at their computer, it's so strange.

I feel I should step in here and put an end to this.  He man you should be ashamed of yourself for picking on fatjim.  All the donstalk regulars know about his deformities and learning difficulties, the last thing he needs is more grief from a trouble maker like you.

Pick on one of the big boys, like minijc.

Fatjim is deformed and has learning difficulties?  I never knew that although I maybe should have guessed by his posts.  I didn't mean to upset anyone and certainly don't want to appear to be bullying anyone.  Sorry Fatjim.  I just beleive that the pettiness displayed by Makaveli and Fatjim was pointless and ruining the forum.

Fatjim is deformed and has learning difficulties?  I never knew that although I maybe should have guessed by his posts.  I didn't mean to upset anyone and certainly don't want to appear to be bullying anyone.  Sorry Fatjim.  I just beleive that the pettiness displayed by Makaveli and Fatjim was pointless and ruining the forum.

You're right he does ruin the forum but there's no need to rub it in.  Despite his grotesque appearance the kid still has feelings.

Don't worry, he's also very forgiving.

Guest Makaveli

I don't think I'm tough. I'm just playing with Makaveli because he chooses to take the moral high ground on things like rape but happily takes the side of a racist because some folk called him thick.

It's not like I have a username like He-man.  ::)

:lolabove: Where did I side with a racist? 

It simply happened to be in 'that' thread that I chose to point out that certain people on here choose not to reply to threads until they have the support of their mates.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the content of the thread.  You don't seem to be able to grasp that though do you? 

But then again don't let facts get in the way of you trying to defend your warped little fantasies about rape.  You had no right to say what you did but you are not willing to admit that as I am sure you would hate to have to be seen to apologise in front of your online buddies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...