Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Alright, I'm Jarviescombover. I've been a member of DonsTalk since 2003 but I've not used it for a number of years.

I used to live in Aberdeen but have just moved to St Paul, Minnesota. It's a nice place to live, but pretty chilly in the winter (-40 odd).

My first Aberdeen game was at East End Park to watch the Dons Vs Dunfermline in the 91/92 season (I think) which finished in a 0-0 draw.

I play every Tuesday for a 6-aside team in Minneapolis. A couple of decent lads, some real baw bags though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well Red.

That Well Red? 

Aye.

From back in the day when Reekie was rimming Big Al, BobbyB was chibbing huns and listening to Neil Young, and Heed the Baw was getting advice on his nails and girly lunches from Bazig.  Dandy was about 12 and as yet unbowed by life.  RednProud was the board gimp, and Rach / Dolly got a bag on because receptionists didn't HAVE to answer the phone.

So.

What's changed, lads?

Well Red.

That Well Red? 

Aye.

From back in the day when Reekie was rimming Big Al, BobbyB was chibbing huns and listening to Neil Young, and Heed the Baw was getting advice on his nails and girly lunches from Bazig.  Dandy was about 12 and as yet unbowed by life.  RednProud was the board gimp, and Rach / Dolly got a bag on because receptionists didn't HAVE to answer the phone.

So.

What's changed, lads?

My word... how you doing?  Welcome back mate.

ps Rach still has a bag on about anything you want to mention, but doesn't post here, still see her fairly regularly though

• 2 weeks later...

Alright i'm Sandaldinho

been a member of DT for a while and occasionally logged on to the old DT but never posted much until recently.

Live in Burntisland, Fife and play 7's once a week (spend most of my time kicking people rather than the ball), but Basketball was the sport i played.

Can't remember my first game, most likely against Dunfermline or Raith.

I play with expensive tools all day and have a Pub in my garden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RoccoVellhung, in my 30's for a little while longer and bide just doon the road from Somerfield (although I think its gradually becoming a Co-op now, which isnae so good as they don't appear to have as much offers on the red wine.....saying that they do have a well tasty Rioja for just under a fiver so not all bad  :thumbsup:)

I'm daytripping fae Aberdeen, fit like folks.

I'm barred fae Donsmad where my username was "daytripping"

I'm 41 years of age and usually followed Aberdeen with the naughtier group of fans, long retired now but still go along to the occasional away day oot with them for the laugh.

Can be found in section Y or in my living room on match days, not as loyal as I once was, there was a time I went to every game home and away, now pick and choose.

Work in the oil industry with one of the bigger service companies.

I'm partial to a cheeky wee red of an evening and like Tennants on tap, I'm a smoker too, L & B, around 30 a day.

Anything else anyone wants to know?  ;D