Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

live just outside Ayr town centre , Caledonia Road , tried going oot and watching dons games in Ayr but most pubs in Ayr are a no go , nearly got my head caved in in that pub next tae the train station , obriens or oneils or whatever , me thinking it was maybe a celtic pub ( enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that ) aberdeen beat rangers 2-0 that day

• 2 weeks later...

Octavion

Originally fae stoney and was on the last Donstalk , Now living in France

kids and me still wearing the scarfs here in frog eating land

And F**ked off  that all the craupauds know about the old firm but nae Aberdeen !! >:D re-educating them

Stand free !

Loving the red squirrel avatar!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm Don Juan. I used to live in Thurso now for my sins find myself married and living in Glasgow.

I have been showing my posting skills to AFC Chat, but recently i find myself swearing under my breath at some of those retards there, so i have jumped ship but only if you'll have me.

any questions? i am only happy to help.

Hello,

I'm Don Juan. I used to live in Thurso now for my sins find myself married and living in Glasgow.

I have been showing my posting skills to AFC Chat, but recently i find myself swearing under my breath at some of those retards there, so i have jumped ship but only if you'll have me.

Pleased to have you over here Don, and like myself and many others, you live in Glasgow!

Get yourself involved in the pish that goes on here, look forward to it chief!

Hello,

Wait until you meet some of the retards on here.   ;)

Welcome aboard squire.  :wave:

Hello,

Welcome.

Hello I'm DerBomber.

Nae idea why I picked that name but I did. I work affshore and stay oot in i shire.

My thoughts on fitba are long but nae very varied. If I can find a negative for some reason I tend to find it and focus on it. I believe that Mr Calderwood should now leave the dons. I would thank him for the stability he has brought to the club but would punch him for Queens Park, Queen of the South and Dunfermline results. Also would be punched for his baffling tactical decisions and strange substitutes. I would say that I have no favourite player out of the current lot however I have an irational disdain for Darren MAckie and a growing sense of despair over Scott Severin still being captain and being picked for the team.

As for me I have a poor sense of grammer and spelling. I like vodka and becks. As for cheese I am no big fan but do enjoy a cheese toastie made with mature cheddar now and again.

Hello I'm DerBomber.

Nae idea why I picked that name but I did. I work affshore and stay oot in i shire.

My thoughts on fitba are long but nae very varied. If I can find a negative for some reason I tend to find it and focus on it. I believe that Mr Calderwood should now leave the dons. I would thank him for the stability he has brought to the club but would punch him for Queens Park, Queen of the South and Dunfermline results. Also would be punched for his baffling tactical decisions and strange substitutes. I would say that I have no favourite player out of the current lot however I have an irational disdain for Darren MAckie and a growing sense of despair over Scott Severin still being captain and being picked for the team.

As for me I have a poor sense of grammer and spelling. I like vodka and becks. As for cheese I am no big fan but do enjoy a cheese toastie made with mature cheddar now and again.

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

DerBomber?

Hope you don't find this place to much of a dive.

Hello I'm DerBomber.

Welcome aboard DerBomber ! Hopefully your jokes are better than Kowalski's ;)

Sounds like you'll fit in right here!  :thumbsup:

Alright fellow sheepshaggers?

I'm milsum19, originally from Edinburgh but now live in Aberdeen. 

It's been a bit of an up and down campaign this year, which is to be expected if you look at the squad overhaul and key players who've been out injured.  I think Calderwood's the man to take us forward and think the reaction from some fans has been a tad over the top.  As a pose to Calderwood, who could we realistically bring in to do a better job?

Originally posted on afc-chat but received a ban for calling a fellow poster a 'scopey twat'.

There's a lad called Simon who is owe me a tenner.  I hate eggs.  Partial to the odd coffee or ten.  I've had sex with a certain newsreader.

Prosciutto!

It's been a bit of an up and down campaign this year, which is to be expected if you look at the squad overhaul and key players who've been out injured.  I think Calderwood's the man to take us forward and think the reaction from some fans has been a tad over the top.  As a pose to Calderwood, who could we realistically bring in to do a better job?

Originally posted on afc-chat but received a ban for calling a fellow poster a 'scopey twat'.

There's a lad called Simon who is owe me a tenner.  I hate eggs.  Partial to the odd coffee or ten.  I've had sex with a certain newsreader.

Prosciutto!

:lolabove:  Welcome aboard min! Which certain newsreader was this? ;)

Prosciutto!

North Tonight's Norman Macleod?

;)