Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

My mate was telling me about a lad on one of the rigs he was on, who was getting slightly miffed that the soup de jour was beef soup every day.

"This soup's fine like, but div ye no think they could mak anither kind?"

"What do you mean, another kind?"

"Since I got here on Monday it's bin beef soup ivery day"

"I just had a bowl of it, and it's definitely not beef soup.  It's chicken & mushroom."

"Na, it's nae mate, try it."

"Aye, okay." *takes spoonful*

"Well man, fit div ye think?

"I think you're eating gravy, again."

:doh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

aritre abody bide in burghead wiz 40 this year got this fuckin laptop 4 birthday canna work it computer novice couldnt b arsed we one afore . Been followin dons for over 30yrs used to go regulary ran the elgin branch club in the late 80s early 90s when we had decent team, dina get as much noo wife and 2 bairns stopped that takin bairns to caley game on 20th its they're first game and maybe last hope no cheers.   

Can Jagerdeen translate this please?  :wave:

Names Stu , used to live up in the Central belt (banknock tae be exact) now live down in the land of Der Hun

first dons game was the title decider against rangers where hately scored 2 tae win the league , suffered from depression ever since .

Welcome Stu

Were you in the Hun end? Tickets were like gold dust for that game and that was your first game? I was offered silly money outside the ground for mine.

Names Stu , used to live up in the Central belt (banknock tae be exact) now live down in the land of Der Hun

first dons game was the title decider against rangers where hately scored 2 tae win the league , suffered from depression ever since .

Welcome aboard Stu! Plenty of Central Belt Dons on here  :thumbsup:

banknock ....a good place to come from , a shite place tae go back to , got family in banknock and denny

I dont suppose theres any supporters busses / clubs down Ayrshire way ? , feeling a wee bit left out down this neck of the woods

Glasgow & West.......or GUASC but would avoid them like the plague if I was you  ;)