Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McInnes to stay with the Dons

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO All you sevconian neanderthals looking in ( especially KingwankerKirk  :wanker:)

You tosspots were all jizzin yer Y-fronts an hour ago, swallowing every fuckin word from "ITK" posters on your rancid forums that it was a done deal with DM. Who then hilariously (and simultaneously) appears on Red TV and gives an interview that proves every single tribute act ITKer as being full of horseshit  :rofl: :rofl:

Now do all Scotland a favour and jump off the Erskine Bridge. Kingwanker you may wear inflatable armbands if you wish....

See you all next week...

FAO All you sevconian neanderthals looking in ( especially KingwankerKirk  :wanker:)

You tosspots were all jizzin yer Y-fronts an hour ago, swallowing every fuckin word from "ITK" posters on your rancid forums that it was a done deal with DM. Who then hilariously (and simultaneously) appears on Red TV and gives an interview that proves every single tribute act ITKer as being full of horseshit  :rofl: :rofl:

Now do all Scotland a favour and jump off the Erskine Bridge. Kingwanker you may wear inflatable armbands if you wish....

See you all next week...

What did he say on redtv?

The propaganda if he doesn't go should be interesting.

They'll go fuckin berserk if they think they don't have the money to buy out his contract with us.

Alex Rae sniffed out by the Red tops again and allegedly saying he would like to see McLeish given a second try

Herald chucking Holland's favourite englishman's name about.

don't forget, he was initially due to be unveiled last Wednesday according to the usual glasgow hacks who are "in the know"

My feeling is that they're waitig to see if Norn Ireland get papped out of the play offs and then make a move for O'Neill.

Some roaster on swallow swallow now claiming DM is on upwards of 20k per week, partially funded by Wiggy  :rofl: :rofl:

So for any sevconians looking in....

Milne has only around one sixth of the wealth of our wealthiest director. Away and figure out who that might be....then post yer next shyte theory in the same thread. If it is good enough I may even nominate the poster for a British Comedy Award.

Your next manager is not McInnes...

Sevco admit to having not actually spoken to anyone, and are still waiting for someone who actually wants the job to contact them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41949360

Tapping up in all but name. I'd suggest even if Deek is stupid enough to resign and go running, the Dons would get full compensation anyway as it's blatant enticement.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

No mention of Michael O'Neill in bookies odds.  Wondered if that was why the big delay, ie. waiting to see whether NI won their play off?  Thought he would have been a hun contender....no compensation.

No mention of Michael O'Neill in bookies odds.  Wondered if that was why the big delay, ie. waiting to see whether NI won their play off?  Thought he would have been a hun contender....no compensation.

According to the "i" today he's under contract until 2020 and there are degrees of compensation should he leave early.

According to some papers this morning (Scotsman or Herald, forget which) his contract specifically provided for compensation if he takes a club job but no compensation if he takes a job as manager of an international side.  Seems a funny clause but what they are saying.  So he might look more attractive to Scotland than Sevco.

Deek not exactly sounding like a man trying to put himself in the shop window at the Well presser:

Dons boss McInnes says he doesn't want to answer questions on the subject at every time he faces the media.

"I'm not going to comment or react to any speculation," he said.

"There's been a lot of comment and enough said and nobody from Aberdeen is going to add to that. My job is the Aberdeen manager and I'm here to talk about Aberdeen.

"There's been no contact from any club, which therefore means it's speculation. And it's three weeks on now, so I don't want to be sitting here answering questions all the time, every press conference I do."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42014693