Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scotland squad

15 minutes ago, Jute said:

Great goal by Armstrong for 2nd. Still cannot see why he was dropped for Ireland game and didn’t start against Ukraine. Red card was act of madness by Armenia left back. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see them end up with less than ten on the park the way they are picking up yellows

41 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see them end up with less than ten on the park the way they are picking up yellows

Hope you bet on that. 

Actually a nasty challenge on Ferguson and definite red. 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

And remember to tune in early with your clapping hands at the ready.

Thankfully the shit electronic tickets combined with my complete inability to leave the pub on time will mean there is fuck all chance of me being in the ground in time to dishonour the memory of Liz Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

15 minutes ago, Jute said:

Thankfully the shit electronic tickets combined with my complete inability to leave the pub on time will mean there is fuck all chance of me being in the ground in time to dishonour the memory of Liz Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

You'll make it in time for God save the king though. Hopefully those bastard Ukrainians will show some respect at our time of grief and sadness. I suspect they'll never understand what it's like to lose someone important.

• Haha 3