Fit like - Premier Sports

Afternoon all

Long time lurker and ex regular on the semi-defunct Footy Mad site  :(

I see the New Club are on Premier Sports tonight.

Hope this doesn't impact on coverage of our away ties although i have a horrible feeling it will !

As a lazy b**tard I have continued to pay monthly since the first season they showed Dons live but will be cancelling on the spot if they don't confirm coverage.

Points noted re streaming

Couple of points

Is it legal ? (Not a big deal but interested to know)

Last time i tried (Motherwell Europa tie) i got a ransomeware freeze screen demand accusing me of accessing dodgy sites  :o

Finally if it is not on Premier Sports there is very little chance of there being a live stream in any event !?

To assist you.

It's not legal really as far as I am aware but multi-millions of people do it globally, and just about every pub I go to stream games on big screens.

How is it illegal for me to watch Al Jezzera Coverage of La Liga online?

Premier Sports is 1 viewing platform and they probably subcontract the product (match) they show via someone else.  You are paying to access the online platform from Premier Sports - they dont have 'exclusive' coverage.

I use a variety of platform(s) to watch football - Apps, BT Sport App and streams which list all live games at any point in time across global frontiers. For example I had a look just now and every EL game is live via a variety of streams. 

Streaming clearly relies on lots of things.  Your broadband type, connection, laptop type, ease of stream, how much crap you have on your laptop (clearing cache) etc etc etc but just about every stream has the potential to watch the game via 4 or 5 different streams so you find a stream that is best quality.

I had a look just now and there are 2 streams of Kairat Almaty v Altantas available.

In addition many games are shown on Youtube.com or via a host of other apps easily accessible.

Watching Sky, BT Sport via normal methods is much better and hassle free yes but there is no need to have Sky Sports Packages or BT Sport or Premier Sports as they are all available for free really if you want.

You can for example use AD (ad blocker) and it stops pop ups.  In addition there are numerous types of providers - Firefox, Chrome etc etc.

Basically you dont need a Premier Sports package - all you need is good internet, 30 minutes of research and a decent tablet.

You can watch a Premier Sports game 'live' via a stream without a subscription.

Disclaimer: The above is not to say I actually 'stream' football but its common knowledge how very easy it is.

Points noted re streaming

Couple of points

Is it legal ? (Not a big deal but interested to know)

Last time i tried (Motherwell Europa tie) i got a ransomeware freeze screen demand accusing me of accessing dodgy sites  :o

Finally if it is not on Premier Sports there is very little chance of there being a live stream in any event !?

Ive not checked but theres usually a stream available on The Huns Den of sevco tv......word of warning have a suitable receptacle to catch projectile vomit into should you choose to listen to the commentary. Though can be comically funny if things aint going the tribute acts way......decent looking English totty doing half time /full time summary if that is your bag too.....

however all round id still recommend the mobdro option

If you get it on that LAOLA1 there will be nothing dodgy about it.

No commentary ( a blessing) but first class picture and connection.

Amd where do you get said LAOLA1 ?

Will I get it on either my kodi or mobdro

Welcome to our planet, please learn to speak our language.

As far as I can tell it works free of charge on the computer at work or my laptop.

Asks for payment on my Ipad though.

Still none the wiser and respect your elders min  :dunno: