Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns on Sunday

That pedro fella is just talking it up, probably trying to get a rise out of both his players and us. See if it'll rattle us. Which it won't. I want us to absolutely break them tomorrow, show no mercy and see their fans leaving in tears. Thanks deek, that's all  ;D

:haterangers:

I really really really hope we break those delusional useless new team wankers tomorrow. Nothing less is acceptable... finish them off deek  :thumbsup:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempt at reverse-psychology? Trying to coerce Derek in to changing what Pedro obviously thinks is our strongest squad?

Probably but it's a stupid one considering our starting 11 is one of the easiest to predict in British football. Most teams in the league know exactly how we'll line up and what our tactics will be, it doesn't usually mean they can stop us though.

The only way we don't win tomorrow is if we show them too much respect and try to manage the game. If we get wired right into them and get a couple of early goals, they'll utterly collapse.

No, I don't. Does "get stuck in to them" mean we want every opposition player injured?

It's a big game, he's trying to fire up his team. "Inciting violence" is just silly talk.

"But there is one thing you need to understand. There are wars and if I want to get into that war I will go until the end, until either I die or I win."

I don't think Huns need to hear shit like that do you?

Now we all know what he means but think of the thick English supporting Hun reading that from their beloved team's manager.

Go on Pedro, fucking right man, surrender or you'll die an aw that ken.

In a fixture as bitter as this, I think he's wrong to come out with those particular words.

Anyway, can't wait.

COYR.

11:02 Chuff chuff mondo?

Yes that was my idea but I haven't heard a peep from my mates since I suggested it.  They are probably hoping if they ignore me I will be morally obliged to still drive them in.  We sit right beside the away fence and a few beers before kick off really does help my pie/coins/plastic seat dodging skills so was hoping to take a few tins on the 11.02 :thumbsup:

"But there is one thing you need to understand. There are wars and if I want to get into that war I will go until the end, until either I die or I win."

I don't think Huns need to hear shit like that do you?

Now we all know what he means but think of the thick English supporting Hun reading that from their beloved team's manager.

Go on Pedro, fucking right man, surrender or you'll die an aw that ken.

In a fixture as bitter as this, I think he's wrong to come out with those particular words.

Anyway, can't wait.

COYR.

It would probably work if he 'had' the dressing room but it doesn't seem that he does.  This no mark has all the same qualities as that paul le guen character.

I'm worried about the refereeing in todays game. I am sure the relevant authorities will have had a word to ensure something goes their way today.

I hate them so much.

COYR

Agree. But that's why we have to win without giving the refs an opportunity.

What's the odds for 8-1 ?

Bookies aren't offering for that with out requesting it but 7-1 the dons would net you 500/1 back and a modification on my bet - the grass to score first and 7-1 would give you a cool 5000/1.

Get it on DD, they are practically giving money away  :thumbsup:

I'm worried about the refereeing in todays game. I am sure the relevant authorities will have had a word to ensure something goes their way today.

I hate them so much.

COYR

Clancy has had his moments but in general I'd say he is one of the 'better' ones.  Lets face it, it could have been much worse.  Pittodrie will erupt if they try and pull any of their shite today.

Less than an hour to kickoff. If you are at a loose end and have 15 minutes to kill get yourselves onto the bears den and check out their match thread. Start at page 5 ti avoid the boring shite. Its fucking epic thereafter. 19/5!!!!!

I'm just away to change the punts that I pished  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway get tore right into these zombies

COYR