• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out

Out walking

Probably a stream somewhere

4-1, Rooney, Consi, McGinn and McLean

I had a few nerves about this earlier in the week but they are really shit.  As long as we don't do any of this defensive and respectful shite we'll be fine.  Treat them like the piece of shit they are. They don't belong and don't deserve to be alive,  time to put them back in their box.

COYR

In - SSW

My mates Barry's hoose to meet the troops and sink a few early ones, cutting out the sambuccas this time! Gadz!

Post match celebrations in town

As long as DM doesn't have a brain fart and end up handing the incentive to those horrible cunts i think we'll win with a bit to spare!

:AFC2:

In

Merkie

Hame

Hame - After a little trip to the park with the loon after

2-1 - Going to be a tight game, these new clubs always seem to raise their game against us big boys.

Please Deek, dinna show the minky bastards any respect and let us play to what we are capable of.

Surely after watching them on Wednesday Deek will know the Tribute Act are there for the taking and he will not repeat the mistakes of the previous two games against this shite and we will go after these cunts from the off. Would hope no changes again unless there's anybody injured.

In

In town for beers

Y

Beers then last train back to capital.

3-0 Rooney McGinn and Jack.

This Pedro knobhead is something else eh?

Talking about going to war and dying for the cause.

Nothing like inciting violence and stirring up more shit between us and the hun chunts.

Deary me.

Sorry but that's just PC gone mad.

That pedro fella is just talking it up, probably trying to get a rise out of both his players and us. See if it'll rattle us. Which it won't. I want us to absolutely break them tomorrow, show no mercy and see their fans leaving in tears. Thanks deek, that's all  ;D

:haterangers:

Well hes gone one better than naming his own team 24 hours in advance....

Hes now taken to naming the opposition team....

(He's went for the same 11 that started against Caley btw)

Bellendery of the highest order.

Attempt at reverse-psychology? Trying to coerce Derek in to changing what Pedro obviously thinks is our strongest squad?

From me or him?

You don't think he's kinda saying it's alright for those fucking cavemen to act like morons even more by this?

I know what they're like.

No, I don't. Does "get stuck in to them" mean we want every opposition player injured?

It's a big game, he's trying to fire up his team. "Inciting violence" is just silly talk.