Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns on Sunday

St johnstone game is massive now. Absolute must win.

Someone said jack was arguing with O'Connor just before the goal, anyone know why?

I'm still having trouble come to terms with that result. Still in shock.

Every game is must win, there's no need to single st Johnstone out as anything special though, they're not.

No idea why jack and O'Connor were arguing but the fact O'Connor was hooked before Taylor is staggering.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't normally comment on these threads.

These threads? What, you mean football ones about the team?

1: There is a no leader in that team, a clear leader. For some reason Shinnie is not allowed to be a leader (why?) Why the F-hell is Jack still the captain?

You say they lack any leaders, yet you then pick out a suitable leader who is in the team!!

4: I would argue McInnes cannot install a big game mentality in the players.  Can't seem to do it.

But we did turn up and did play well. We've lost due to a mad five minute spell. That doesn't take away from the 80 minutes or so when we were the better team.

These threads? What, you mean football ones about the team?

You say they lack any leaders, yet you then pick out a suitable leader who is in the team!!

But we did turn up and did play well. We've lost due to a mad five minute spell. That doesn't take away from the 80 minutes or so when we were the better team.

The worst part about today is that we got beat 3-0, that wasn't a 3-0 game... we played well (although didn't close down enough for the majority of the game) yet threw it away in a mad 10 mins spell.

We were a much better team today, we just didn't show it when it counted.

No no no. We didn't play well. We didn't score any goals. We got humped.

You miss his point. We fail in big games. We beat shite. We don't win big games. If we get to the final... if, then we will be horsed. For the precise reason he said, that you missed.

Rangers are a shit football team but they fucked us, right up the arse. The boy's right. McInnes has been incapable of producing a big game mentality. We beat shit but we don't beat bigger team shit, cos we are shit, as we proved once again. The fact we are clear 2nd is embarrassing for Scottish football. The league was over in March.

No no no. We didn't play well. We didn't score any goals. We got humped.

You miss his point. We fail in big games. We beat shite. We don't win big games. If we get to the final... if, then we will be horsed. For the precise reason he said, that you missed.

Rangers are a shit football team but they fucked us, right up the arse. The boy's right. McInnes has been incapable of producing a big game mentality. We beat shit but we don't beat bigger team shit, cos we are shit, as we proved once again. The fact we are clear 2nd is embarrassing for Scottish football. The league was over in March.

Spot on. All we needed today was a bit of composure. To soak up some pressure for a bit and then get in to the game, string a few passes together but we couldn't do it. If hayes and mcginn can't get past their men we have absolutely nothing.

On another note , although nothing new from these retards

Seems they destroyed a heap o seats in the souther again today ,by all accounts on twitter

ipazwg.jpg

Pains me to say this but apart from their shitty party songs they were pretty well behaved earlier. We were baiting the life our of them at half time but they didn't bite once. The odd pie getting thrown across but from my view at the fence there wasn't much to complain about.....

Apart from the smell of the Fuckers, it was rank.

1 win in 7 against the Glasgow bigots. 3 goals for 16 against. Simply not good enough. As a club we are still shit scared of them.

Nail on the head. It's a fucking disgrace.

We did play decent stuff at times. We started strongly and as the first half went on they grew into the game. In the second half we had a lot of pressure and a few chances and should have been a couple of goals to the good at least. You get away with it against shite like Killie but when you're standing off a team as much as we seem to stand off this mob then it's asking for trouble.

The only thing that can make up for this is a convincing win at the Big Hoose and I bet you'd get long odds on that. Nae fucking happy.

Jack, Considine and Shinnie were excellent up until they scored. Most of the team were getting stuck in and seemed up for it. Freak result, smash and grab.. whatever you want to call it it fucking stings all the same. Not fucking good enough.

Sore one to take this.

When you create a chances bit dont take them, you of course open yourself up to a sucker punch and thats what happened. What really disappoints me though is how we then just folded after the first goal. We just went to pieces. It always seems to be the big games with a bit of hype around them that the players just seem to buckle.

Big game against St Johnstone now. Always a tough fixture this one, even tougher after yesterday.

The difference between the two teams yesterday was defined by the mistakes made.

Absolute defensive howlers by AFC.

Note to Logan; consider the width of a shin on a human leg. Multiply by two and compare to the width of the goal. If you find yourself bearing in on goal, you don't need to do the geometry to factor in the acuteness of the angle, just fucking blast it keeping below thigh height somewhere on target.

Note to Logan; consider the width of a shin on a human leg. Multiply by two and compare to the width of the goal. If you find yourself bearing in on goal, you don't need to do the geometry to factor in the acuteness of the angle, just fucking blast it keeping below thigh height somewhere on target.

I couldn't believe he didn't have a go.  He was clear favorite.  We were so unbelievably hesitant in front of goal it was ridiculous.  Laughing stock of scotland at the mo.

This is really a sore one to take, every single one of them needs to have a look at themselves.

Pains me to say this but apart from their shitty party songs they were pretty well behaved earlier. We were baiting the life our of them at half time but they didn't bite once. The odd pie getting thrown across but from my view at the fence there wasn't much to complain about.....

Apart from the smell of the Fuckers, it was rank.

At the second goal they were launching seats - I actually saw two of them land in on their own fans in the wheelchair section.

McInnes should have the entire first team squad locked in a room today and they should be made to sit and watch the last 15 minutes of yesterdays game on repeat for about 6 hours straight!

Especially from just over 78 minutes to just over 82.

3 goals in 4 minutes? Are you fucking serious defence?

I wonder if the defence are as frustrated with the upfield players not scoring as the upfield players are with the defence letting opposing teams score.

I thought Ocoonor wasn't too bad until the first goal.

Taylor was shocking 2nd goal and nearly gave them a 4th by trying to be a smart arse.

Opoopoo was lucky getting his through Logan's legs but Logan is usually better in these situations.

Too many times players went for goal instead of passing and too many times players shouldn't have passed and gone for goal.

It's my birthday today and a win would've been the icing on the cake. (Bad pun I know)

Anyway, those cunts still won't catch us.

It's my birthday today and a win would've been the icing on the cake. (Bad pun I know)

Many happy returns N&T

It was mine yesterday (my 55th coincidentally).

Have heard all the supposed funnies already from them

Have a better day then I had  :thumbsup:

Everyone knows Rangers fans have a fair wedge of scum amongst them due to the culture of the club.

This fixtures is bad occasion - got worse over the years.  Know a fair few Reds who don't go due to the moronic behaviour on both sides.

Seen toilets at Ibrox getting smashed about a few times as well by visiting Dons.  In years gone past.

This fixture is bile - pure bile.  Hate-filled moronic songs on both sides from both sets of fans whether about Ibrox disaster, Durrant or 1690 or whatever pure utter moronic garbage.

That was bloody murder yesterday!

Great start by us which was exactly what was required. That young ginger lad they had playing for them in defence was actually breathless at one point. Not sure if it was because of the pressure of the atmosphere or the fact he was getting roasted right from the start. He was shitting it and we let those horrible bastards off the hook big time. They were there to be had but for some reason best known to themselves they backed off and let them into the game.

Jonny couldn't find his touch and often made the wrong choice, Niall just wasn't getting involved enough after that first 10 mins, Kenny was abysmal, by far his worst game for ages. Rooney... just typical for him lately. I thought Jack and Shinnie along with Joe were the only ones who played to their usual standard.

We were clearly mugged but brought it on ourselves. Don't know why DM didn't change things earlier with so many of our forwards being out of sorts. Perhaps he thought we were controlling it well enough without scoring and was satisfied with the draw.... What he's done in effect is made sure the part-timers won't be back in a hurry for the rest of the season.

EDIT to say... Happy birthday N&T.  :thumbsup: