Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Farts - Sat - 12:15

So last game before the borefest of the international week.  Can we keep the current home winning run going?  Don't see why not, although Hearts are an odd team, don't seem to be consistent in their results at all.  We should have enough to win this game, but I guess Hearts like most teams come in and sit.  Consi returns to the squad so I think it's only Reynolds that isn't available?

Out

Home

Pub

Pub?

2-0 Dons, Rooney and Consi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 spare seats for tomorrow in company box.

Any regulars on here fancy a prawn Sani ??

Should have said Main stand box Casual dress. Or home colours

It depends on who owns the box.

A bank or financial institution or similar establishment fuckheap, no fucking takers.

A genuine local honest company, that's cool.

Rocket take the gamble , your welcome

Thanks dude but it would be great if somebody who's never been to a box before could put their hand up.

Love the fact you offered openly online. That's so North East. Pwoud.

My wife and I are on holiday next week so a couple of hours tomorrow suits me fine instead of the all day sesh. Will stick to the South Stand and an unusually sober Pittodrie outing this time round.

Thanks dude but it would be great if somebody who's never been to a box before could put their hand up.

Love the fact you offered openly online. That's so North East. Pwoud.

My wife and I are on holiday next week so a couple of hours tomorrow suits me fine instead of the all day sesh. Will stick to the South Stand and an unusually sober Pittodrie outing this time round.

Again your welcome bud

They're not cancelling real football for a poxy friendly against Canada are they?

Qualifier against Slovenia on the Sunday after Canada game.

In for this one. Be interesting to see how Hearts have developed under Cathro. They were not their usual dirty selves in last game at Tynecastle so interested to see if Cathro has continued to tone down the physical side of Hearts game or if they have reverted to type. Would expect to see Considine go back in at left back and OConnor to continue beside the bombscare in the centre. Hopefully Hearts will come up to have a go at us and it will be a better game than last week. Fucking better be as I have been on this train since half 5.

In

Coffee in town to try and stay awake then Pit to laugh at Hebrews hangover

Y

Might get a pint in town before train with defeated Jambos back to the capital.

3-1 Dandies McGinn Hayes and Rooney.

Big day o fitba for the Malaga boys, oldest loon up first V El Palo in a must win.

Then hame to the box for redtv for the fartz game, i do like a game v the mini huns and i love seeing us beat them.

Out

Casa

Loons fitba,

Casa with a few beers and a bottle o something

2-0, Considine & McGinn

I fucking hate Hearts

2 spare seats for tomorrow in company box.

Any regulars on here fancy a prawn Sani ??

Should have said Main stand box Casual dress. Or home colours 

PS I run it , but don't let that pit you aff

That's probably one of the nicest offers to mostly strangers I've seen! Kudos to you Three Crazz  :thumbsup: