Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Farts - Sat - 12:15

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLean mom by a country mile. Logan and Hayes not far behind. Only one not getting pass marks is Rooney yet again.

Hearts are embarrassingly shyte. Tried to have a wee shufty on kickback ....theyve got it on lockdown but a hibby infiltrator is posting its in utter meltdown  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just back -  Very impressive from us at times today,wasnt overly optimistic beforehand.Good attitude and energy,with some clever play around the box,esp first half.Great first goal....loved Logans extended celebrations  ;D,should have had a few more

Was surprised at how limp Hearts were.

Top Dons for me were MacLean,Shinnie and Hayes.O'Connor and McGinn did well too.

There were complaints about us playing with the handbrake on last season,but I think thats an area McInnes has noticed and improved this year energywise.Suits us too.

Final shout out too for the hawk at the South Stand.Well played    :thumbsup: 

Crowd 12,173 

Hearts shockingly poor after we scored.  Can't see Cathro being in charge for next season.

Thought we were good in the first half, superb in the second.  Whole team played well apart from Rooney, who is worryingly starting to look like a problem.  Very difficult to leave a finisher of his quality out of the side and he's deservedly a fans' favourite for his contribution over the past few seasons, but something seems to have gone missing with him.  He looks less likely to score and when he doesn't he's not making enough of a contribution to justify being picked.

Thought Stockley was very unlucky, just frustration trying to disentangle a guy who was fouling him and had the misfortune to catch him in the face.  Wasn't intentional and wasn't really dangerous but the way the game is reffed these days it was a bit stupid.

A very good 3 points today, even nicer when against than rancid lot of Gorgie scum. What a horrible, horrible football team and a horrible rancid club in general.

McLean ran that for us today, what a performance again from him, closely matched by Shinnie who despite being a slight lad has a tenacity about him which makes him scared of nobody on the pitch, two very good football players and criminal that both overlooked for the national side, but what we have come to expect with the ginger mutant in charge. Loved Logans goal celebration, I like him as a player a lot. A great goal for Johnny, which I think made up for the offside goal scored by Rooney which should have stood IMO, but wasn't too much protests at the decision so must have been right. Rooney really needs a goal at the moment, it is a shame seeing him not doing what he does best. The sending off you couldn't argue with, but the Hearts boy milked it and should have had a yellow himself for holding back Stockley.

A very good team performance today, couldn't fault anyone, just a pity the shitty international break is upon us once again and we have a gap between today and our next fixture.

Excellent team performance and if Rooney had been inform then could have won by a lot more than 2. Stockley did not look like scoring either when he came on and was deservedly sent off from what I saw. Cannot raise your hands no matter the provocation. McLean deserved his man of the match award. How the Scotland management team can overlook him in this form is beyond me.

Excellent team performance and if Rooney had been inform then could have won by a lot more than 2. Stockley did not look like scoring either when he came on and was deservedly sent off from what I saw. Cannot raise your hands no matter the provocation. McLean deserved his man of the match award. How the Scotland management team can overlook him in this form is beyond me.

Not everyone would agree with you!

Funny thing was that today on our way to the pub, we saw Ian Cameron out walking his dogs.  Thought he was a decent player but he was pea-hearted and that let him down, ultimately. Well, Cameron has a bigger heart than Kenny McLean who I think is the biggest shitebag I've ever seen play professional football.  A sorry excuse of a centre midfielder, should be released in January.

Great performance today on a poor pitch, another disappointing crowd though ,no excuses.

Thought the whole back 4 were superb, Considine & Taylorwon every single thing in the air, totally dominant. Hayes,Shinnie,& Jack were all very good &McLean was rightly given m.o.t.m.

Referee Steven McLean had another shocker & again looked out his depth.  Unfortunately another woeful display from Rooney, offering nothing at all for a while now, needs dropped pronto.

Another dominant display against horrible hearts though, pleasing ! 

Not everyone would agree with you!

Actually I'd say Bb has more than changed his opinion on him in the last few weeks. He was correct to call him out at the time, but as soon as December came a different player appeared. I hope McLean keeps it up. Strachan is q cunt but hey ho, it's only the national team. He keeps performing for us that's all I care.

Actually I'd say Bb has more than changed his opinion on him in the last few weeks. He was correct to call him out at the time, but as soon as December came a different player appeared. I hope McLean keeps it up. Strachan is q cunt but hey ho, it's only the national team. He keeps performing for us that's all I care.

I'm sure he has. How could he have not?

I always knew that was a dumb comment though, one that has totally bitten him on the arse.

Not that I've never made dumb comments online. Much. The archivists could be employed for months illustrating the shite I speak!