Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

I was thinking about this yesterday when I heard exactly the sort of thing you're talking about there.  It's a default process for news programmes/stations now - we must have a reaction from social media and we must have the reaction from the rich and famous.

This was David Bowie though - an artist of great substance, whose work speaks for itself and has done for nigh on half a century, an icon, it would have been nice if they could have missed out the trite and lazy journalism this time.

If only it were that simple.

Sky's anchor prick - they're all bastards there - was arguing the case AGAINST the junior doctors today. Exactly like their deliberate canvassing of Cameron on Bowie, these sick fuckers always like to influence the thick cunts towards favouring the government.

Even that's not as sick as their owners fiancée. I am reminded of Mrs Merton's outstanding question to Debbie.

Not really a celebrity but another musician passed away.

Dale Griffin the drummer with the group Mott the Hoople featuring the wonderful voice of Iain Hunter passed away at the weekend. Somewhat ironically their bes known hit was "All The Young Dudes" written by none other than David Bowie. So what better way to remember both of them than having a listen to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Never liked the man. I'm not celebrating his death here, just saying that I couldn't stand him.

It was his self satisfaction that offended the most. That, and his establishment-licking conformity. Arse.

I am with Rocket on this.....that and the fact he took a fee every time he hosted "Children In Need" whereas others gave their time for nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't there a period of a week's grace?  I have to say, I know a number of you always found him creepy, but i'd be thoroughly disappointed if he was of Yew tree caliber.

Aye, they let them bury them first so they've got a gravestone to smash the shite out of for the cameras. I don't think he his either if I'm honest.