Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Central Ayrshire MP Brian Donohoe, secretary of the Rangers Supporters Club, told the BBC: "It's absolutely devastating information that's come out today that the Inland Revenue would take such a silly decision.

"I just think they have moved far too quickly in this one and as a consequence they're almost debarring any possibility of anyone else taking over the club.

"The worst case scenario is that they could be put into liquidation and as a consequence we'll lose the name and we'll lose their place in the premier division in Scotland."

If the club is liquidated a new club could be formed to take on the Rangers name, and would have to reapply to take its place in the Scottish league structure.

Well, well, well.............

I spend one night in hospital when all this could have saved me the cost and antibiotics!

One point I seem to be missing, if the filthe get the dunt from the SPL surely there's no guarantee the automaticall get an SFL place. Shouldn't they have to start in the west of Scotland league or summat?

FFS it's worse than I thouht if this cheating cunt is embarrassed

Rangers legend Derek Johnstone admits he is embarassed to be assosciated with the Glasgow club after the process of entering administration started on Monday. (The Herald)

Hope big Doug is reading this  :thumbsup:

My rasellik supporting pal (it's not his fault he was dropped at birth) claims it's a loyallist/royallist plot to undermine rasellik in Europe in 2012/13 by "weakening the local competition"  :hammer:

No offence to your mate MBT, but some of the Dims really are thick enough to believe it is some kind of conspiracy against them ::)

As for Brian Donohoe....well just don't get me started on him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17034043

Former Rangers director Paul Murray is willing to discuss a possible takeover of the ailing club.

Murray would consider approaching the administrators now running matters at Ibrox but would not work with current owner Craig Whyte.

"Would I come forward and help the club? Yes," Murray told BBC Scotland. "But I can't do that on my own, I would need to work with others.

"Would I be prepared to do that alongside Craig Whyte? No."

Shamefully nicked from Mad.  The great 'Scottish football needs Rangers' lie.

The perpetual myth about Scottish football needing Rangers is blown wide open by this simple set of statistics:-

11 February 2012

Dunfermline 1-4 Rangers

Attendance: 7,464

13 November 2010

Dunfermline 2-2 Raith Rovers

Attendance: 7,158

23 April 2011

Dunfermline 2-1 Raith Rovers

Attendance: 11,052

We do need them for the TV deal and no tv money will seriously fuck the rest of us. Sky are on record saying if no old firm games then they would not invest in Scotland.

Anybody know how much we would lose with no TV Deal? We only get the 4 games each a season on the TV (obviously the infirm get every other game)!

Shamefully nicked from Mad.  The great 'Scottish football needs Rangers' lie.

The perpetual myth about Scottish football needing Rangers is blown wide open by this simple set of statistics:-

11 February 2012

Dunfermline 1-4 Rangers

Attendance: 7,464

13 November 2010

Dunfermline 2-2 Raith Rovers

Attendance: 7,158

23 April 2011

Dunfermline 2-1 Raith Rovers

Attendance: 11,052

Really? I don't think it is somehow. 

Numbers were posted elsewhere a few wks ago, will try and look for them when I have a sec but money is split by league position not number of times on tv.

Money is split by Position PLUS the teams get a payment every time they are on the TV (an infirm scam as they are on every week).

Money is split by Position PLUS the teams get a payment every time they are on the TV (an infirm scam as they are on every week).

I think it's only the home team who get the payment per game (around 70k I seem to have in my head?) to compensate for the loss in revenue with folk staying at home to watch it or reduced corporate sales for a lunchtime/sunday game.

I think it's only the home team who get the payment per game (around 70k I seem to have in my head?) to compensate for the loss in revenue with folk staying at home to watch it or reduced corporate sales for a lunchtime/sunday game.

Really? I thought there was an even split eveyone got and then by position.  Cup games etc are different with just those in the Live games getting extra cash.