Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Other Transfer News

City sign Otamendi for £30 million. Decent player, not sure i'd value him at £30 million though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34002463

Wouldn't say it's too much at all, defender in his peak years, one of the standout defenders in La liga last year, top scoring defender too and regular international. Compared to £40m for john stones it's a steal.

I suspect Man United missing out on him and pedro on the same day will come back to haunt them big time!

If that happens I swear I will never watch another EPL game as long as I live.

I genuinely wonder how much of this is media shit stirring.  No-one would be stupid enough to pay that for him, even if I do think United's transfer "policy" if it exists any more is flawed.

You must be pleased Ballotelli looks to be on his way out, passed his medical at Milan today.

$200k  bit of a bargain if he finds his caley  form. he  went aff the boil for few months as well up there.  but great signing I reckon for jutes.  a player I would have liked to see us interested in .  but looks like Parker is going be our last signing

May officially up for transfer or loan but def on his way.  Huns or Rotherham Sheffield fans saying

This will just be a highest bidder scenario.  Sheff Wed will send him to whoever will pay the biggest chunk of his wages.  If he's on the reported 8k, I canna see us paying more than 50% absolute max.  I think others will have deeper pockets.  If we canna compete for May, move quickly for McKay.

This will just be a highest bidder scenario.  Sheff Wed will send him to whoever will pay the biggest chunk of his wages.  If he's on the reported 8k, I canna see us paying more than 50% absolute max.  I think others will have deeper pockets.  If we canna compete for May, move quickly for McKay.

Aye, I can see it being the huns, they've got to replace one long haired bastard with another.

sure does manc . know  thought has went into any this . Armstrong and Mackay Stevens were panic buys and Cifiti also.    tims already think two them not up to it. . can  you imagine the panic  and comedy value there is going be come January transfer window if we are breathing down there necks .  oh it will be Carry on  the Tims with Jim Dale as Delia. Oh reds keep this pressure up please  :laughing: