Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Fucking belter

Barrie McKay to Red Bull Leipzig for £6 million according to the Daily Record's RB Leipzig correspondent

All I can say is  :rofl2:

Yesterday:  Record runs story saying there will be no Sevco signings this window as they have no money and would need to sell to get some.  Fans go apeshit.

Today:  Record runs story saying that some big team might want to give Sevco lots of money for one of their players, allowing them to buy players after all.  Fans appeased.

Word on the street down here is that Kilmarnock have received and accepted an offer of £1m for Coulibaly.

How is he worth that amount!?! Fair play to killie if that's true

Also, barrie mckay!? Anyone that spells his name like that (barrie) is a useless cunt. How is he worth that despite never having proved anything in football or most probably his life???

• 3 months later...

Probably has a decent couple of years left in him at SPFL level, will improve Fartz defence no doubt but I dont think its a signing that anyone at any others in the top 6 should be losing sleep over. In no way makes up for the eventual loss of Paterson.

• 3 weeks later...

Played nearly every game last season. Doubt they'll get him.

Eh? Thought he only played 5 games or so. I reckon anyone bidding 250k will have him personally chauffeured by the B/ham chairman to their front door. Whether or not a team up here other than Dhims/der Hun could match the wages hes getting down there is another matter.

FWIW i suspect he was a one season wonder at Dundee. Certainly dont think we should be looking to bring him in. Christie first choice if not then use the incoming Hayes cash to get Walker from Fartz