Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Cracking player if he regains his form pre injury and pleased to see he hasn't ended up at The Tribute Act

Think they're after Walker now anyway are they not?

But either way, I agree, pleased to see him move elsewhere.  Brilliant player.

Just what you want on your first day, your new boss telling everyone about your weaknesses.

"Liam's the right kind of character and is desperate to prove himself in England," said boss Nigel Clough.

"He's a good player who can get goals. Some people say he's not easy on the eye at times but he's a good all-round player. He's not blessed with pace but holds the ball up well and gets in the box."

Lindsay confirmed at Barnsley. I have a horrible suspicion we are going to see Meekings unveiled as our Taylor replacement

Yep, have that sinking feeling too. Every fucker is signing players, apart from us. Not like any of the ones that were leaving were surprises eh?

I find it strange Hibs even bothered trying, kl is such a dye in the wool hun he was always going to the diet huns!

A hibbie mate of mine thinks that they weren't actually interested and it was a ruse by him to get the farts to pay up.  Was there any confirmation of him doing so?