Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EPL transfer window spending tops £700m

Mental, just fucking mental

It will crash and burn eventually, and by fuck will it be messy.

Dunno, like, Al. As long as folk keep paying their Sky subscriptions and fans keep paying £40-£60 a week to get in (as they're doing) I can see it carrying right on and getting worse.

Dunno, like, Al. As long as folk keep paying their Sky subscriptions and fans keep paying £40-£60 a week to get in (as they're doing) I can see it carrying right on and getting worse.

I've binned my sky sports subscription, it's just getting too expensive - latest price rise was another piss take.  I doubt I was the only one.

Mental. They're so limited across the back they're potentially fucking up the career of that kid Blackett, are playing Jones and Evans both of whom look lost at the minute perhaps as they have no-one to tell them what to do, at some point the'll have to play Chris Smalling again, yet keep signing all these top class attacking players when they already have (on paper) one of the strongest attacking threats in Europe.