Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer

manc_don

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which category are you putting the better half under?

I go to church but I have never been paid for sex.........................he did just buy me a dishwasher tho does that count  ;D

I am going to Mallorca for the first time at the end of May with the in-laws. They are paying so result. I doubt I would have bothered if I had to pay. Apparently it is the part of the island that isn't full of pissed up Brits.

Mallorca is actually a really beautiful island I think you will have a fab time  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I went when I was with school! So I can't tell you where to go out in either of these places :( I'll ask a mate of mine who's been to vienna a fare bit and see what he says!

Vienna is just a beautiful city though, with phenomenal women (from what I remember)  :thumbsup:

Cool I fancy it with my girlfriends - we will fit right in  ;)

Cheers Sharpie. Any other recommendations, tips etc?

Manc - what about Bratislava and Vienna? what should we see/do? good for going out at night?

Spoke to my mate, and he said just head anywhere along the Danube. Thats where all the bars are and he said when he went there was one call Cube (funnily enough a glass cube) on the river. Hope that helps!  :thumbsup:

Be prepared to queue for Eiffel Tower - but the queues move a lot quicker than you might think.

If you are short on time when you are there I would recommend not going to Le Louvre unless you really want. When I was there I would rather have done some other things that day as it was such a beautiful day to be stuck inside.

Definitely try and get a boat trip done at the beginning of your trip too as it can give you a good idea of what places to go and where they are, and if you get the hop on/hop off one you can get off at places you want to.

When using the metro buy the books of 10 tickets too as it's cheaper and quicker than buying a ticket every time you use it.

When using the metro buy the books of 10 tickets too as it's cheaper and quicker than buying a ticket every time you use it.

I purchased un carte mobilis from the metro station when I was in Paris last. Think that was valid for 5 days. But that may have changed now!