Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see they requested that Jimmy came out to answer a few questions and were angry that they were told it "wasn't possible". What planet do they live on? Why would Jimmy come out and take abuse from a bunch of pissed up fools?

I did ask that question but as usual whens the questions start getting difficult over there you get no reponse.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did ask that question but as usual whens the questions start getting difficult over there you get no reponse.

Or you get told

Only 11000 there. I'd say the majority don't give a f**k anymore. But don't stop spouting yer JIG pish, eh?
or
Go fu*k yourself genius.
or even
Bollocks

You are loving every minute of this you fackin muppet

Took a wonder round past the main stand just after full time to see just how many people would be stupid enough to actually turn up!

Must have only been around 20-30 people hanging around, leaning against the car park fence, no chanting no actual demonstration, nothing.  Hopefully they all realise now just how ridiculous an idea it really was and to use their energy actually supporting the team, after all they do seem to be claiming to be ""aberdeen suporters".  

Although i get the impression their personal hatred of calderwood will stop them ever fully backing the team while he is in charge.

One final point, not hard to see why the protest died on its arse after seeing the attendees, talk about the shallow end of the gene pool! ;)

So RDU, do grown adults honestly expect our club manager to come out and discuss anything to do with the club with what is basically no more than a rabble? Is that the mentality of the 'protesters'? Planet Earth is calling, but no-one on KKK Chat is receiving.

I don't know! I was quoting from KKK Chat. I was in no way, involved with this so called 'protest'.

They obviously do expect him to come out to a answer absolute drivel and abuse that, no doubt, would have come out.

I don't know! I was quoting from KKK Chat. I was in no way, involved with this so called 'protest'.

They obviously do expect him to come out to a answer absolute drivel and abuse that, no doubt, would have come out.

Apparently when he came out he was to be given respect ;D

The apathy created by JC really is a killer, and as we've found out today apathy does not a good protest make. Shame fatty didn't come out and meet his public after all his Weegie bravado, although I'm sure his Domino's went down well. Fat f**k.

Charming young man at the head of the protest.

The apathy created by JC really is a killer, and as we've found out today apathy does not a good protest make. Shame fatty didn't come out and meet his public after all his Weegie bravado, although I'm sure his Domino's went down well. Fat f**k.

What a total utter fucking cretin. Absolute arse.  >:D

He must have some selective vision or he couldn't take his ANTI-JC glasses off for one minute to see that the ICTFC bus driver picked them up and put them on the ICT bus.

I never went to the game today as i wont go back til caldergoon is gone

I never went to the protest as the timing was all wrong. Too soon after the chopper crash, and still 4th/3rd to play for. Im up for a protest at the end of the seaon though.

The turnout at todays protest was poor, but i reckon JMG makes up around 75% of our support. All of my friends and family think strongly JMG.

I still think jimmy will be here next season. Im therefore not planning on renewing my season ticket to watch dross.

I think strongly JMG too.  ???

I wonder if they talk/think in abbreviations over dinner and at the pub?

I think strongly JMG too.  ???

I wonder if they talk/think in abbreviations over dinner and at the pub?

Would possibly be the funniest thing ever if they protested at the end of the season and every cunt at Pittodrie was off on holiday. Wouldn't put it past half of them being thick enough to do that.

Charming young man at the head of the protest.

You should have copy and pasted the rest of Brians post, which went like this.

Hey ho.

Stayed there till just after 6, when there were literally about 5 people there. When I saw the old guy in front of me with an autograph book then I just left.

There were more folk leaving hospitality outside the RDS at 6.10pm than there were outside the Main Stand.

Ah well, at least we gave it a go.

:lolabove:

Whatcha talkin bout? Dominos?

No, Brian. The dominos car that pulled up outside the Main Stand was for the Caley Bus. Hence why the driver of said bus picked it up and promptly put it in the back of the bus.

This was around the time that they chanted for 20 seconds and shut up again.

Is this fans' spokesman Brian?  He who represents several fans' groups according to his beloved Daily Retard?

It sums up all what's wrong with some of the JMG crowd - cannot create a coherent and well structured argument, it's always comes down to personal insults.  Who cares if Calderwood is overweight.  Surprised the word "hun" and "tango" weren't included in there somewhere.  ::)

And there's nothing wrong with Domino's pizza.  The tandoori hot is awfa fine!  :thumbsup:

Would possibly be the funniest thing ever if they protested at the end of the season and every cunt at Pittodrie was off on holiday. Wouldn't put it past half of them being thick enough to do that.

:lolabove:

I dont know why but I can see that happening

To be fair Brian you tried and failed miserably.

Hopefully you'll learn from your mistake.

While collectively Aberdeen fans are the laughing stock of Scottish football I hope you can take that burden of blame and be the fall guy.

Just because people around you agree doesn't mean that you are right. It just means that they are just as deluded as you.

Internet forums are not populated by the majority.

:thumbsup:

Fair enough - fall on my sword I will.

Was probably a bit too hasty with the press thing too but that would've been born out of stupidity and naivety rather than anything else.

Life ban for Pittodrie for me?

Enjoy the rest of the season folks  :wave: