Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was there, disappointing turn out but some are happy to continually go through what most went through today- crap football where we look like we want a draw then edge up abit to get a win, inspiring stuff.

Calderwood says we are keyboard hard men that will not speak to him, we were the ones that turned uptoday, Joe Harper called us "faceless fans" where was he today, wasn't even there to have a laugh at us.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there, disappointing turn out but some are happy to continually go through what most went through today- crap football where we look like we want a draw then edge up abit to get a win, inspiring stuff.

Calderwood says we are keyboard hard men that will not speak to him, we were the ones that turned uptoday, Joe Harper called us "faceless fans" where was he today, wasn't even there to have a laugh at us.

He probably had something better to do, like the 11,000 other people at the game today.

To be fair i wouldn't say we were looking for a draw today at all, sure the performance wasn't too good but the 2nd half was a bit of an improvement and we  created some decent chances. Ultimately we were good value for the win.  

Its almost as if people are complaining for the sake of it now, using any slight complaint to back up their personal grievances with calderwood. I'll admit things aren't fantastic just now but some people need to give themselves a shake if they honestly believe they are as bad as they are making out!

Oh and i was there, having a right good laugh as i passed your pathetic little "protest" G20 it was not....  :wave:

Thing is it maybe wasn't a large protest, I'll happily take it on the chin that it wasn't the best of things just a bit of a laugh, Jimmy says in the paper that some fans won't say a thing to him when they pass in the street, that is mainly because most fans that do not like him don't want to ruin the boys day when out with family and so on so when today only a few turn up he had the perfect chance to meet the "keyboard hardmen" that like to slag him off online but not to his face, not that I would have, would have just liked to have spoken to him about where he sees the club going under his 'leadership'

I would say that JMG don't seem to be the majority - maybe the vocal internet majority but not those at Pittodrie. The way the goal and the win realised so much relief from the crowd showed that - we might not be going through the best of spells but people were behind the team regardless. Obviously there are things people would like to change but the ones that call Jimmy a fat fuck/tango/hun who should be sacked etc are muppets. It won't solve our problem.

Thing is it maybe wasn't a large protest, I'll happily take it on the chin that it wasn't the best of things just a bit of a laugh, Jimmy says in the paper that some fans won't say a thing to him when they pass in the street, that is mainly because most fans that do not like him don't want to ruin the boys day when out with family and so on so when today only a few turn up he had the perfect chance to meet the "keyboard hardmen" that like to slag him off online but not to his face, not that I would have, would have just liked to have spoken to him about where he sees the club going under his 'leadership'

Ahh and the best place for calderwood to talk things over with fans concerned with where he is leading the team is outside the main stand post match, surrounded by boozed up "fans" carrying out a shambolic protest? Genius! I propose that we sack the board and place MiniJC in full control of the club, he's obviously the man to take the club to this fabled next level.

There was me thinking that Aberdeen ran a fans forum or AGMs for that type of thing.  Like it or not everyone has had the chance to "talk things over" with calderwood, that chance hasn't been taken. today was nothing more than an attempt to stir things up by people who dislike calderwood.

I'm sure we got have signed better than Byrne for 50k.

ED- not all were boozed up, he could have easily came out or sent someone out to say that he is willing to talk things over at a later date like many other teams do in these situation no matter how big or small the protest party is.

ED- not all were boozed up, he could have easily came out or sent someone out to say that he is willing to talk things over at a later date like many other teams do in these situation no matter how big or small the protest party is.

Do you even have one example where this has happened?

I'm sure we got have signed better than Byrne for 50k.

I'm sure we offset that by selling John Stewart to Falkirk for the same price.

You win some, you lose some.

Do you even have one example where this has happened?

Around 50 Ajax fans surrounded the team coach and demanded to talk to the manager, he came off of the bus and set up a meeting during the week with the fans that were unhappy.

I'm sure we offset that by selling John Stewart to Falkirk for the same price.

You win some, you lose some.

Tha majority of that money went in to Stewarts pocket though to cover the wage drop.

ok , lets sack jimmy . give the "protesters" the chance to replace him with someone who will take the team further than the last 32 of the uefa cup and finish consistently in the top 6 every season , hey fuck it i bet you guys can come you with someone who can win the fucking champions league...............can't wait , good times ahead !

ok , lets sack jimmy . give the "protesters" the chance to replace him with someone who will take the team further than the last 32 of the uefa cup and finish consistently in the top 6 every season , hey fuck it i bet you guys can come you with someone who can win the fucking champions league...............can't wait , good times ahead !

No point trying to argue with most on here as you have the team you deserve lead by a couple of clowns, enjoy the top 6 party.

No point trying to argue with most on here as you have the team you deserve lead by a couple of clowns, enjoy the top 6 party.

What does that mean? Do you have any idea? Or is it just senseless JMG nonsense you've regurgitated from Afchat?

Thought so.