Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Makaveli

What the fuck is a protest going to achieve? 

Do they think that the board will see 32 numpties standing around demanding JMG and think 'fuck me they are right - Stewart pass me the P45 book'?  If they want to protest then that is their right but it is both a pointless and detremental thing to do.

I tend to go for away games yeah. My decision making criteria is based on having a life outside football rather than the form of the team. I just get on with supporting them on the field regardless of my personal feelings about the way they are playing. Its simple really, and a lot less stressful that bursting a vein outside the main stand on a Saturday.

5 of them probably voted on here.

Surely more people will be going to point and laugh at the 32.

After reading the article in last nights EE this protest is falling on its arse. Random Pittodrie punters will wonder why Brian fae Glasgow is organising a protest but cant answer any of the questions put to him regarding numbers etc.

Folk will walk past and wonder "Fa are that bams like"

After reading the article in last nights EE this protest is falling on its arse. Random Pittodrie punters will wonder why Brian fae Glasgow is organising a protest but cant answer any of the questions put to him regarding numbers etc.

Folk will walk past and wonder "Fa are that bams like"

Having read copies of the emails on the hat between Brian and the EE journalist, I have to say the EE boy has made a cunt of it as he does say they hope to have 100+ people joining in.

Apparently, the letter is printed in full in the P&J so over to them to finish what they started.

The little note below shows how much of a cunt they will make of themselves if they don't do it. Even if there are 15 of you, you'd better finish off the protest  ;D

No-one turns up for Rushdie protest

11:11am Monday 23rd July 2007

By Telegraph newsdesk »

A PROTEST against novelist Sir Salman Rushdie's recent knighthood proved to be a wash-out.

A march had been planned in Blackburn by Tasaddiq Rehman, spokesman for local group the Muslim Council of Europe, on Saturday afternoon.

But nobody turned up at the meeting point of Bangor Street Community Centre, nor at the town hall where a demonstration was planned.

It appears that not even the organiser himself had attended, despite telling the Lancashire Telegraph that he expected high levels of interest in the march.

Mr Rehman was unavailable for comment

Well I certainly won't be following Mr Rehman's lead on Saturday.

As far as I'm aware lies were told by the EE yesterday, as backed up by Mizer's post there.

Thankfully it sounds like the P&J haven't fucked about and twisted my words.

Happy to have a reasoned debate with any of you guys on here regarding the planned protest.