Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Allan is having another pop in the EE today.

I don't think the story is online but "geeky Dons fans who hide behind computers" was one of his phrases.

He describes the plans for the protest as "preposterous".

I feel dirty, I agree with the last quote.  :(

internetsoldier-vi.jpg

Charlie Allan is having another pop in the EE today.

I don't think the story is online but "geeky Dons fans who hide behind computers" was one of his phrases.

He describes the plans for the protest as "preposterous".

Are they going to be hiding behind laptops whilst standing outside Pittodrie at 4.45? This cunt uses 'geeks' every week to get stories off the forums and is calling us all geeks as we can use a computer. This is up there with him accusing of folk singing racist songs at pre-season in Holland.

Are they going to be hiding behind laptops whilst standing outside Pittodrie at 4.45? This cunt uses 'geeks' every week to get stories off the forums and is calling us all geeks as we can use a computer. This is up there with him accusing of folk singing racist songs at pre-season in Holland.

Not entirely, the idea of the protest is indeed preposterous. That doesn't mean Allan isn't a cunt.

Well that was the worst 'protest' I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

Me and my mate went round after the game just to check it out and there was, I would say a maximum of 30 folk milling aboot. After standing quietly for half an hour, they finally managed a 20 second round of 'Jimmy, there's your cab. Jimmy Jimmy etc'. Silence again and slowly but surely everybody got bored and left. Not before about 10 people (at the very maximum) got a photo holding their little A4 paper posters and little cards. Stood there for 45 minutes to witness that! Should have known better!  ;)

What a total and utter embarrasment.

Hundreds of disgruntled fans.

Unbelievable stupidity and wholly embarrassing to both themselves and the support as a whole.

There wasnt even that. Possibly 50 max. Drove past it expecting it to see the street filled but no, barely any fans making no noise

I see they requested that Jimmy came out to answer a few questions and were angry that they were told it "wasn't possible". What planet do they live on? Why would Jimmy come out and take abuse from a bunch of pissed up fools?

Answer what exactly?

Why don't you fuck off? That sorta thing? Jesus, the utter lunacy of their behaviour and the fatal over estimation of their own importance is completely staggering.