Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll reserve my opinion until next week, I'd love Darren Ferguson in but very unlikely that it would happen.

In the mean time you lot enjoy the top 6 party, don't get carried away now.

Ahh.the old nostalgia card  sounds good , but will it work . To be blatantly honest i would revel in that myself .

I'll reserve my opinion until next week, I'd love Darren Ferguson in but very unlikely that it would happen.

In the mean time you lot enjoy the top 6 party, don't get carried away now.

I find it rather disturbing & worrying that your hatred of Calderwood is actually starting to hamper your backing of AFC.

Would you much rather we finished in the bottom 6 and then you can get a good & proper protest organised? Then we can all really hound out Calderwood and get Mark McGhee or Darren Ferguson in.

Bow1.jpg

First off I want Aberdeen to win every match, hearing comments from current players and memebers of staff that basically look for the easy way out piss me off " Oh we look to win 5 games to try finsh 3rd" no you should be looking to win every match for fuck sake, no wonder we are in the stae we are at this current time.

Secondly, if someone offered me te chance to chose whether we finished 3rd and kept Jimmy for another year or finished 4 and he got the sask i'd go for 3rd and put up with him for a year.

I agree with Padre, JMG must go. Poor tactics, no motivation, no shape, some fucking awful signings, yapping their stupid mouth off in the press. Time those cunts went.

LAWL, the similarities are striking!

You'll reserve your opinion til next week? Jesus it fucking reeks in here!

I think I'll reserve my judgement until 4.45pm each and every Saturday.

Around 50 Ajax fans surrounded the team coach and demanded to talk to the manager, he came off of the bus and set up a meeting during the week with the fans that were unhappy.Tha majority of that money went in to Stewarts pocket though to cover the wage drop.

Got any more?

Well because only the Caley bus was there and we do not have a training ground.

Get down to the beach on Monday morning then!

And who are all these folk celebrating Aberdeen being in the top 6? The same folk who are in the mysterious "Jimmy is God group?

First off I want Aberdeen to win every match, hearing comments from current players and memebers of staff that basically look for the easy way out piss me off " Oh we look to win 5 games to try finsh 3rd" no you should be looking to win every match for fuck sake, no wonder we are in the stae we are at this current time.

Secondly, if someone offered me te chance to chose whether we finished 3rd and kept Jimmy for another year or finished 4 and he got the sask i'd go for 3rd and put up with him for a year.

We've still got a chance at 3rd. So why were you protesting?

wasn't at game today, however even if I could have gone wouldn't have bothered ma arse. From what I can gather it was again far from vintage stuff. Obviously many on here love wallowing in mediocrity and put up excuses to halt a change in the near future, I'd rather bring in someone and sack them if they're shit than watch pish for another 5 years. As for todays protest I think a lack of will to watch dross was responsible for the poor turn out ( that and a respect for other events this week ). I think the MAJORITY, like myself and 3 mates will vote with their feet and the board will have to take action when they've got 6-7 thousand every week.

I know there will be the europe and top 6 arguments but lets be honest, we are honkin and have been for some time. Lets all wait and see how attendances and season book sales go between now and the start of next season if nothing changes. I wish Jimmy would prove me wrong as I genuinely like the guy, but I've sat through UTD at tynecastle, QOS and Dunfermline thinking he'd do it at last only to be crushed again. Well done the few protestors at least they had the balls to admit we aren't that good and need to be better..

wasn't at game today, however even if I could have gone wouldn't have bothered ma arse. From what I can gather it was again far from vintage stuff. Obviously many on here love wallowing in mediocrity and put up excuses to halt a change in the near future, I'd rather bring in someone and sack them if they're shit than watch pish for another 5 years. As for todays protest I think a lack of will to watch dross was responsible for the poor turn out ( that and a respect for other events this week ). I think the MAJORITY, like myself and 3 mates will vote with their feet and the board will have to take action when they've got 6-7 thousand every week.

I know there will be the europe and top 6 arguments but lets be honest, we are honkin and have been for some time. Lets all wait and see how attendances and season book sales go between now and the start of next season if nothing changes. I wish Jimmy would prove me wrong as I genuinely like the guy, but I've sat through UTD at tynecastle, QOS and Dunfermline thinking he'd do it at last only to be crushed again. Well done the few protestors at least they had the balls to admit we aren't that good and need to be better..

Wrong. These protestors were calling for Jimmy to be sacked.

Many AFC fans will agree that we are not as good as we should be. This was a protest for Jimmy to be sacked. Well done for fuck all.

Two points -

1) Endlessly sacking and hiring managers has done us no good in the past, and has got us to the point today where we have no cash to sack our current incumbent (if the board even wanted to.)

2) Is 11000+ at the first home game following the Dunfermline debacle (facing an Inverness side battling for survival) really that bad a turnout?

I will agree that attendances and season book sales in the coming months may force the board's hand one way or the other.

This plunger amused me on Hat.

In one thread, he rages

so you're a JMGer but not prepared to do feck all about it, is that the script with you?

But in the next, he admits

tbh soon as I saw it was a non-event I didn't hang about, so I can't be included in the 'legends' bracket.

T'was an embarrassment, not to the protesters, but to Aberdeen Football Club. The support are obviously happy with mediocrity.

Oh, the dedication. :-\

I was there, disappointing turn out but some are happy to continually go through what most went through today- crap football where we look like we want a draw then edge up abit to get a win, inspiring stuff.

Calderwood says we are keyboard hard men that will not speak to him, we were the ones that turned uptoday, Joe Harper called us "faceless fans" where was he today, wasn't even there to have a laugh at us.

How can someone with enough skin for four faces be faceless?