Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I could if I wanted to, but the first thing I'd do is get rid of that clown stick myself incharge and sign a couple of my mates hwo i know would run their arses off and actually care about the club unlike those their and on here.

I guess this is where minijc's "argument" unravels, i take it no one on the HAT has answered this question so he's unable to regurgitate someone else's opinion....

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ED- I'll assume we have failed when I hear first team palyers saying that "we only need to win 5 or 6 of our remaining games to get 3rd place" we should be looking at winning them all whether it be possible or not, we do not have a winning mentality in our team or a manager capable of kicking the players arses when needed.

Let's get in Big Aidy and ATTACK.

ED- I'll assume we have failed when I hear first team palyers saying that "we only need to win 5 or 6 of our remaining games to get 3rd place" we should be looking at winning them all whether it be possible or not, we do not have a winning mentality in our team or a manager capable of kicking the players arses when needed.

Let's get in Big Aidy and ATTACK.

Do you honestly think that once they reached those 5 wins then they will just stop? Thats a minimum target minj, something to aim for then kick on from.

Still waiting on this messiah you've found us.....

I find this all rather laughable.

I feel things at Pittodrie has gone rather stale or stagnate if you will. This protest was to get Calderwood out. This JMG mob has never warmed to Calderwood for being a 'fat tango hun' and I personally feel that these individuals hatred of Calderwood, will get in the way of supporting 'their' team.

Sure, you can use his horrendous cup record as a reason to hound him out of Pittodrie, whilst also forgetting the positive points in his tenure. Now a possible 4th and a shot at Europe is not good enough.  ::) They want Aberdeen to competing with the OF on a regular basis or at least consolidating 3rd place every season. Why does Aberdeen have the Gods given right to be finishing 3rd every season? We are on a level playing field with the likes of Hearts, Dundee United and Hibs. Hence the league standings.

Since the protest turned out to be a shambles, this mob have still not realised that this 'JIG' mob does not exist. Furthermore, to cover their own backs, they spout pish about how the rest of the support view the top six as an achievement. Well, I'm sick to the back teeth of 'JMG - Jimmy Must Go' super fans who feel that they care about the club more than anybody else. They have alienated themselves.

Now for MiniJC anyway, 3rd place was not even good enough! Who the fuck cares whether Craig Brewster was 40 year old or 18 years old and playing? In my opinion, he was actually quite a good player and a good short-term measure. To me, they want Aberdeen to finish 3rd, but not under Calderwood. They are happy for Aberdeen to lose, as it is another reason to give Calderwood, the team, Willie Miller, Stewart Milne, Angus the Bull, the club shop and whoever else, pelters. They won't rest until Calderwood has been hounded out and they get in McGhee.

Well I still await answers as to how Aberdeen could afford the finances, to pay of Calderwood, JN AND Sandy Clark and then pay compensation for McGhee and some of his backroom team. Or not even McGhee, any other suitable manager, deemed 'good enough' or 'capable of taking us onto the next level'. I personally agree that Calderwood seems to have struggled to push on but I try and like to think, that I look at the bigger picture and look at finances and who indeed is a suitable alternative. I cannot see one suitable candidate as I don't think McGhee is the answer. There is no back-up plan if McGhee didn't want the job. Why would we get rid of the manager and send the club in turmoil right at the business end of the season? Just wait until the end of the season, but this vocal MINORITY of our support has spoken and wants Calderwood out, whatever the consquences.

No doubt, I will be shouted down by MiniJC for accepting mediocrity, being a 'JIG-goer', 'have fun at your top 6 party', just on the bandwagon of the 'Weegie Mafia', 'you never go to games', 'part-time fan', 'I obviously care more about the club than you' or any other same old tired excuse they wheel out to anyone who has the audacity to look at the bigger perspective.

Do you honestly think that once they reached those 5 wins then they will just stop? Thats a minimum target minj, something to aim for then kick on from.

Still waiting on this messiah you've found us.....

Looking at games against the current top six this season which shows we have only won two games and with the other draws puts us puts us a fair bit behind the rest of the other top six teams I think its a fair to think that we will struggle to beat Utd to fourth place.

You can all try and pick on Minijc if you want like a pack of vultures as this particular protest was pretty badly organised and didnt have a clear goal and was destined to to get very few people after we won. He kept to his word and is here still arguing his case unlike many others who said they would go and melted away and are not standing up for what they think.

I was surprised that 11,114 people turned up and that is about mid table for attendance figures this season, but like redordead I couldn't be arsed going to see the shite we have been playing.

Looking at games against the current top six this season which shows we have only won two games and with the other draws puts us puts us a fair bit behind the rest of the other top six teams I think its a fair to think that we will struggle to beat Utd to fourth place.

You can all try and pick on Minijc if you want like a pack of vultures as this particular protest was pretty badly organised and didnt have a clear goal and was destined to to get very few people after we won. He kept to his word and is here still arguing his case unlike many others who said they would go and melted away and are not standing up for what they think.

I was surprised that 11,114 people turned up and that is about mid table for attendance figures this season, but like redordead I couldn't be arsed going to see the shite we have been playing.

Not going to a game at Pittodrie is hardly a protest for you though. MiniJC isn't being picked on, he's being responded to in a like manner.  :thumbsup:

Who's picking on MiniJC? as far as im aware i entered into a reasoned debate??....

Your entitled to your opinion but you really don't know if we will beat Dundee United to 4th or not until the final outcome is decided.

Yesterday did show a tiny hint of improvement as well, we had a decent spell in the 2nd half in which we dominated.  People are going ridiculously over the top with their negativity, making things out to be much worse than they are

Who's picking on MiniJC? as far as im aware i entered into a reasoned debate??....

Your entitled to your opinion but you really don't know if we will beat Dundee United to 4th or not until the final outcome is decided.

Yesterday did show a tiny hint of improvement as well, we had a decent spell in the 2nd half in which we dominated.  People are going ridiculously over the top with their negativity, making things out to be much worse than they are

Its not an opinion, I'm deriving it from facts.

record against top six teams + same football + Romanov going mental x general unknowns x dodgy refs = final placing

Its not an opinion, I'm deriving it from facts.

record against top six teams + same football + Romanov going mental x general unknowns x dodgy refs = final placing

Its still based purely on what you think will happen though.

I could come up with a witty formula taking Dundee Uniteds traditional end of season collapse and our habit of finishing strongly, but as it stands i cant really be arsed so there!

Do i win now?

Its still based purely on what you think will happen though.

I could come up with a witty formula taking Dundee Uniteds traditional end of season collapse and our habit of finishing strongly, but as it stands i cant really be arsed so there!

Do i win now?

No its based on our record against the current top six - fuck me and I thought you were an engineer! Better check yer sums or you will be telling the oil boats to drill for neeps on the 17th green o Turra golf club!

No its based on our record against the current top six - fuck me and I thought you were an engineer! Better check yer sums or you will be telling the oil boats to drill for neeps on the 17th green o Turra golf club!

And based on that you are saying what you think will happen. Which is what ED is saying.

Thats an imaginative analogy which serves to distract from the fact your point is based pretty much exclusively on your opinion.

I'll give it 2 thumbs up well done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And based on that you are saying what you think will happen. Which is what ED is saying.

No looking at our record against Hibs, Utd, Hearts and the infirm we should finish 6th.

I dont think this will happen. I think we will be battling with Utd for fourth.