Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Protest on Saturday 11th April

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point is caller  ???

Its not an opinion, I'm deriving it from facts.

record against top six teams + same football + Romanov going mental x general unknowns x dodgy refs = final placing

Its still based purely on what you think will happen though.

I could come up with a witty formula taking Dundee Uniteds traditional end of season collapse and our habit of finishing strongly, but as it stands i cant really be arsed so there!

Do i win now?

No its based on our record against the current top six - fuck me and I thought you were an engineer! Better check yer sums or you will be telling the oil boats to drill for neeps on the 17th green o Turra golf club!

And based on that you are saying what you think will happen. Which is what ED is saying.

No looking at our record against Hibs, Utd, Hearts and the infirm we should finish 6th.

I dont think this will happen. I think we will be battling with Utd for fourth.

You kinda disappeared up your own dirt-hole there.

You kinda disappeared up your own dirt-hole there.

No looking at our record against Hibs, Utd, Hearts and the infirm we should finish 6th.

I dont think this will happen. I think we will be battling with Utd for fourth.

???

I thought that was clear enough?

I don't expect us to go for the league just compete with the old firm, they have had it their own way for years now, we have no players that are hungry for success, no real ambition and a bunch of players that will happily do nothing and pick up £2k a week for that.

We need a team of winner or players that are willing to make the step up and fight for a place, under Jimmy noone gets that chance as he is happy having a team of yes men.

:lolabove: WTF?

Scotland on Sunday take on things:

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport/Aberdeen-10-Inverness-CT-Calderwood.5164214.jp

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Calderwood's five years at the helm, the vast majority of the North East faithful refused to take part in the demonstrations, although, whether this was a direct backing of the manager is another story all together.

However, from a neutral viewpoint it would seem those who did rally against the management team are still living in an early 1980s fantasy world as with diminishing resources Calderwood, along with Jimmy Nicholl and Sandy Clark, would look to have performed admirably in keeping the Dons healthy and competitive in the right half of the division.

That only 20 protestors showed up said a lot, perhaps many realised how pathetic they risked looking, especially as they would have followed a tribute to the victims of the helicopter crash that claimed 16 lives.

That article is a complete fucking joke and contains a standard of journalism that would embarrass a 15 year-old on work experience. The only decent thing about it is the comment posted immediately below - take a bow 'Granitecity', whoever you might be:

Here we go again with another old chestnut from an uninformed media man. No Aberdeen fan is living in an 80's fantasy world we ALL KNOW we will never recreate those days but is it too much to give the Dons fans a wee bit of a right to demand a half decent team playing half decent football consistently and beating Queens Park, QoS, Dunfermnline in the cups and not struggle and get beat by Hamilton x 2, Caley, Falkirk and over the last 2 seasons we have regularly been outplayed by every SPL team even Gretna. Just how much resources do you need to carry out that task. Stop trotting out tired old statements aimed at us fans who watch the dire performances week in week out.

That article is a complete fucking joke and contains a standard of journalism that would embarrass a 15 year-old on work experience. The only decent thing about it is the comment posted immediately below - take a bow 'Granitecity', whoever you might be:

I would say he's bang on, neutrals will view the protesters as fantasists who are living in the 80's and the protest was a pathetic display of strength by those who want the club to wilfully piss money up against the wall by sacking a manager who's less than 1 year into a 3 year contract.

Guest Nellie The Don

Still waiting on this messiah you've found us.....

<'brian' reference> He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy. <\'brian' reference>

A few Italian teams have had fans turn up at the training ground and demand answers as to why the teams have been doing poorly.

aah so you want to go down the road of protesting like the italian and dutch ultra groups??

mini jc are you in the ultras??i notice they had nothing to do with the protest,or taxi rank.