Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

I meant Lokomotiv Moscow as opposed to Inverurie Locos. But anyway, I was speaking to a guy who was at Stirling Uni on the way to that game.

Oh right, um, could have been though I think I was on the train alone that day. And I don't really know any Rangers fans.

Hi,

I'm Friedrich's Moustache, formerly known as DandyDons1903. Aquantaince of chunk, and Mizer licked my face in Munich.

The Hat police have decided that I'm not suitable for their company anymore hence the reason I'm over here.

:wave:

Are they still banning folk over there?

Are they still banning folk over there?

Well, it was a 5 day posting ban followed up by a 3 day full ban, but the place is just full of windae lickers so I sacked it.

What did you do?

I may or may not have expressed a desire for the Rangers team to be involved in a plane crash. Not exactly my finest moment, but in my defence, I was only about 80% serious.  :-\

I think the problem is that you were joking 20%

Take my situation for example.

I made a joke about fighting with Atletico fans even though I was with K-9 when the fighting started and he can vouch that i wasn't involved.

Then someone condones violence against copenhagen fans and doesn't get banned.

Any banning over there is more about who made the comments and not about the actual comment.

So basically you should take it personally because they don't like you. Which is ok because I'm not sure I like you either. I just tolerate you.  ;)

That's because you don't know me intimately sweetpea. Although I'll need to be a cadaver before you ever take an interest.  :D

Incidentally you dont actually speak Doric or have the slightest hint of aberdeen accent in person.  ???

That is because I had to change the way I talked when i moved to Edinburgh, people couldn't understand me. It is sort of stuck in neutral Edinburgh mode now, unless I'm back in Buckie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatshaft

You're just like a couple of Sauchiehall street hookers, lifting your skirts up to any passing forum.  :thumbsup:

There's a rapidly expanding number of us about.  :lolabove:

Well, I fell out with Donstalk when it crashed and thought it was the end. AFC Chat saved me from the wilderness and was a good home for many hours my life.

I've kept tabs on the second wind this place had it has been an enjoyable read (trying to score brownie points to ensure I am not considered a traitor running back to master).

However, as you are all aware the hat is crumbling like wacko jackos face so here I am, slowly becoming an active member of donstalk once again.

I have been trying to mix and match the two but every day that place gets more rediculous!

:violin::dance: