Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Introductions

Drewsome

Hi I'm DON 71.    DON because my name is Donald, 71 because I was born in 1971 (Not very imaginative I know!!)

I was born in Aberdeen 36 years ago and I am now resident(and very settled) in the west end of Glasgow(Partick to be precise) having also lived in Ayrshire & Edinburgh along the way(Although I stil consider myself very much a proud Aberdonian).  The first Aberdeen game I attended was against Kilmarnock in 1983, and I was lucky enough to take in many games & cup finals in the 80's when our team was without dout at their best. I don't get to that many games nowadays due to work & family commitments(but never miss a Dons game thats on the box !!). My 2 great loves in life are Aberdeen FC & My family(Wife & Daughter) in that particular order !! ( I can get away with saying this as the wife is not a fan of football and unlikely to visit this site). I am currently trying hard to educate my 5 year old daughter in the joys of Aberdeen FC.  I am not one for posting alot on this site but I do visit the site every day to catch any news or gossip on the Dons which I don't find in the west coast old firm biased newspapers.

Stand Free  ;D

DON71 and mosama, you should hang with the guasc crew for a few games lads.  :thumbsup:

Always been tempted, just haven't had the cash to go to games recently because of my burgeoning clan of children. I should really make the effort, you're right. From what I have read, plenty of you live nearby - I'm in the west end, well, Maryhill.... More the west end than the north, that's what I keep telling myself.

Always been tempted, just haven't had the cash to go to games recently because of my burgeoning clan of children. I should really make the effort, you're right. From what I have read, plenty of you live nearby - I'm in the west end, well, Maryhill.... More the west end than the north, that's what I keep telling myself.

Keep telling yourself that mate!  ;)

Aye, there are plenty within reasonable staggering distance from you in the "west end".

Just pm any of us on here when you fancy going wi us.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm Jmo and 18 tender years of age.

Born in Aberdeen, and lived there most my life, but I've also resided in Melbourne Australia and currently Stirling for university purposes, though I still manage to get back home for most games.

Um, haven't a clue what my first game was, I probably was taken by my dad.

I like drinking.

Born in Aberdeen, and lived there most my life, but I've also resided in Melbourne Australia and currently Stirling for university purposes, though I still manage to get back home for most games.

I like drinking.

Hang on, are you the guy Manc met on the train, and pointed you in the direction of us (globes and GUASC) before the huns game last year?

I like drinking.

Did you go to the Loko game on the train with a hun?

Hang on, are you the guy Manc met on the train, and pointed you in the direction of us (globes and GUASC) before the huns game last year?

Yeah.

And to Sneckie, I very much doubt it as I don't support Loko's or have any mates who support Rangers.