Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

0-2 to accies now. ICT needing three. Much as I like to see a team from the North doing well, I do like the fact that Duncan disorderly is failing miserably at management. The number of times he was touted for us despite having zero experience was fucking annoying. Nothing against the guy like, just hopefully put people off suggesting guys like that in the future, based on nothing more than being a name, or hard, or takes no shite or the myriad of other reasons.

1 hour ago, tom_widdows said:

2-1 now

On paper they had the 2nd best defence in the championship.

Unfortunately rhey had the 2nd worst attack. 

3-1 now and 15 mins left, but Caley have just replaced their leading scorer Billy Mackay with the unstoppable goal machine that is Austin Samuels, so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, OxfordDon said:

3-1 now and 15 mins left, but Caley have just replaced their leading scorer Billy Mackay with the unstoppable goal machine that is Austin Samuels, so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Interestingly, Austin Samuels is actually Gaelic for Shayden Morris.

Edited by RicoS321
  • Like 1

Absolute disaster for ICT going down to third tier.

@tlg1903 sure you'll know more about their financial position than the rest of us, am we right in thinking that their monetary position is somewhat precarious.

Would image Ferguson is probably on a decent wedge as well but don't know how long his contract is 

14 hours ago, BigAl said:

Absolute disaster for ICT going down to third tier.

@tlg1903 sure you'll know more about their financial position than the rest of us, am we right in thinking that their monetary position is somewhat precarious.

Would image Ferguson is probably on a decent wedge as well but don't know how long his contract is 

Aye precarious indeed.  The rumour mill suggests the administrators are coming in on Monday as the sponsors are pulling out.  

Anyone tuning in for the Raith V County first leg will potentially be greeted with an empty stand behind the left hand goal.

County fans are getting put in the old railway stand 'out of sight' of the cameras

4 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Anyone tuning in for the Raith V County first leg will potentially be greeted with an empty stand behind the left hand goal.

County fans are getting put in the old railway stand 'out of sight' of the cameras

Cancel that. Raith ticket office underestimating their own fans as they have now had to open sections of the traditional away end for home supporters

County Allocation about 550

Posted (edited)

Convoluted way to watch europa league final for free.

Thought it was irritating enough having to watch it on youtube

Edited by tom_widdows

5 minutes ago, Jute said:

I am not watching either cup final just now. Hoping to find stream for German Cup final later.

Arse cheeks final is a horrid advert for Scottish football.

Just an awful game to be honest 

Don’t care for Celtic but don’t really have a strong dislike. Rangers, on the other hand, I despise. With a passion. Want them to lose home, away, cups, Europe etc. Delighted it’s a weekend we don’t lose and they do! Especially in a cup, a final, and at the death!

Don’t care if we sign ex rangers through, and don’t care if they play for Scotland, they get my support there, but the club itself. No love there!

Curious to others take??

Have always detested The Huns and their previous incarnation, Celtic admittedly not quite so much although they are also cunts.

However given the pain I have seen Celtic inflict upon us over the past twenty years or so they are actually up there on a parallel with the other cheek.

Don't have a massive issue with us signing players that played for either of them provided that they are good enough for us and that we get them at the right price but fuck this recent phenomenon of loaning players from them with us developing them and unable to play against their own club.

32 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

Don’t care for Celtic but don’t really have a strong dislike.

I tend not to offer advice on many things, but I think that you should perhaps reassess this part of your life.

I hate them both. I want them to lose every game they play. When they play each other I am only interested in the result if one losing assists us but these games haven’t effected our league position for a long time. I don’t think I have watched them play each other for over 10 years. 

As for players from either side playing for Scotland if they are there on merit then I have no problem but when they are getting in to tick a quota box like Souttar and Ryan fucking Jack are then fuck them. How can either of them be playing for Scotland when they cannot even get a game today.