Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Ghana v Cape Verde on SKY just now Cape Verde 1-0 hat half time after Ghana keeper spilled a shot. Ghana had long range equaliser ruled out by VAR as one of Ghana’s players was offside blocking keepers view. 

10 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Had to jinx it.

As soon as I hit submit. 

Hearts were better side in second half and probably deserved their win.

VAR really needs punted though. Hearts given a penalty that even their own commentators said was for minimal contact. Every time the ball hit off someone in the box there was a VAR review. It’s killing the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had the pleasure of not watching the Dons today,and headed up to the Peterhead/City game with my N'bour.Thought City probably the better of the 2 sides.Good defensively,and their number 4 and 9 stood out for me.

Having watched a few highland league games recently,I thought the standard was a couple of notches up from H/L level

Good bounce with the city Ultras after their goal

423062913-348135538214051-10507144999129

Edited by Elgindon
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

Had the pleasure of not watching the Dons today,and headed up to the Peterhead/City game with my N'bour.Thought City probably the better of the 2 sides.Good defensively,and their number 4 and 9 stood out for me.

Having watched a few highland league games recently,I thought the standard was a couple of notches up from H/L level

Good bounce with the city Ultras after their goal

423062913-348135538214051-10507144999129

Which city?