Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Peterborough 2-0 up on Sheffield Wednesday in first of English play off matches. Darren Ferguson seems to be perfect fit for Peterborough. Got great record there. They were well out of play offs when he took over. 

On 09/05/2023 at 07:11, BigAl said:

Good result for Forest in the battle to stay up.

Looking at their remaining fixtures, it is going to be tough.

More than a passing interest in this as allegedly we would be due cash as Parton the McKenna add ons if they stay in Premier League and if they don't he might be moved on with a sell on percentage due to us.

Hoping this is right as we just earned a add on to this deal with Forest securing their top league survival

On 20/05/2023 at 20:34, BigAl said:

Hoping this is right as we just earned a add on to this deal with Forest securing their top league survival

Reported in various media sources this morning that we are indeed in the money as a result of this with the amount either being £650k or £750k.

Pretty decent if factually correct and apparently there is another payment falls due if/once McKenna plays fifty games in the Premiership

U20 World Cup on just now and is available for free on FIFA website. Watched the Brazil v Italy game last night and was a really good game with Brazil almost overturning a 3-0 deficit in the last 20 minutes of the game with it finishing 3-2 to Italy. England v Tunisia and France v South Korea on just now. 

Money Laundering XI guarantee Champions League football with 0-0 draw with Leicester tonight. Leicester still in bottom 3 but with a chance of getting out if they beat West Ham and Everton don’t beat Bournemouth this Saturday. 

11 hours ago, Jute said:

Money Laundering XI guarantee Champions League football with 0-0 draw with Leicester tonight. 

Superb, fifty years  this year since my first trip to St James Park to watch them.

Been my second favourite team ever since :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, BigAl said:

Hearts one up inside first minute 

Very glad to see them not win. Adding the Hibees win against Celtic, Hearts could even finish in 5th if results go the right way on the last day. Oh that would be glorious - I fkn hate Hearts

• Like 1

On 25/05/2023 at 01:57, Reekie_Red said:

Very glad to see them not win. Adding the Hibees win against Celtic, Hearts could even finish in 5th if results go the right way on the last day. Oh that would be glorious - I fkn hate Hearts

Very much doubt there are many on here that would disagree with you Reekie  😉

Luton Town, top League football.to National League football and back to top league football.

Can't quite imagine what it must feel.like tobe a supporter and have been on that journey over the last thirty one years

Going to be everyone's favourite  underdog in season 2023/24 

13 hours ago, BigAl said:

Luton Town, top League football.to National League football and back to top league football.

Can't quite imagine what it must feel.like tobe a supporter and have been on that journey over the last thirty one years

Going to be everyone's favourite  underdog in season 2023/24 

Luton’s ground is a dump. Entry to away end is through someone’s front room. Not been improved since they were in the conference. 

Going to be a culture shock to Premier teams and fans going there next season. 

Everton win 1-0 to stay up despite Leicester winning 2-1. Leeds down meaning Sam “corrupt cunt” Allardyce misses out on a shit load of money.  
image.thumb.png.4ca28e54e1aa3e77c908ea2d0e33e3e3.png

Everton fans celebrate staying up by singing sack the board. 

Not that I give much of a shite about the English pish, I'd have liked to have seen a supposed big club in Everton go down. Seems like they've been taken by a spiv, and it'd be good to see a team in England get their comeuppance. Nothing against Everton in particular. 

54 minutes ago, Jute said:

Roma 1-0 up against Sevilla in Europa league final. Lovely goal by Dybala. Roma’s diving is spoiling game. 

1-1 now
Was initially 'wanting' Roma to win but with their fans throwing coins, and the antics of their players and management harrassing I've changed my mind.

Apparently Sevilla's equaliser is the first goal a Mourinho team has conceded in a europan final since Henrik Larsson scored against Porto in 2003